Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys new owner here and u guessed it i have some problems that need to be fixed for my roady (see the list below) while i’d love some input on all the problems on the list my main head scratcher is the tyres (tyre profile below too) as they stand the current muddies r illegal and I’m rocking 16inch rims so what’s the go? what do you guys have on your rigs so the cheeky dogs don’t blow a fuse. i wanna put some all terrains on there since on the day to day im not getting to wild.
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Font Screenshot Parallel Rectangle Electric blue

·
Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
3,595 Posts
If it's your first car, I'm assuming you're still fairly young, which implies P-plates. And hence wouldn't be legally allowed to drive a "performance modified vehicle" (i.e. no non-factory turbo allowed). So getting a mod plate would be irrelevant -- you can't drive it on P-plates even with a mod plate.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it's your first car, I'm assuming you're still fairly young, which implies P-plates. And hence wouldn't be legally allowed to drive a "performance modified vehicle" (i.e. no non-factory turbo allowed). So getting a mod plate would be irrelevant -- you can't drive it on P-plates even with a mod plate.
i think the cars all good since it’s the safari turbo so it’s a factory trim option right?

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,445 Posts
true but i just need to get down to an engineer and pray everything’s sound right?
Pay $$$ and hope the job is done correctly, also they can refuse if they can see stuff that needs doing. Their licence is on the line.

Reactions: grumpyone
1 - 8 of 8 Posts