Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the local supermarket and parked next to a small Honda. The driver was standing next to it and and looked a little distressed. She had a flat tyre and was trying to take the wheel off. She had a crap wheelbrace and hadn't put the jack under it.
I offered to help and she was pleased for the assistance. I had the jack and a decent wheelbrace (hey...I drive a Patrol) and in no time all was well. She was delighted. A woman in her 50's I guess, and very good-looking too. But what got me was how pleased I was to have been able to help out. I think it's good to do someone a favour now and then.
What do you reckon? And, what have you done today?

·
Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,860 Posts
Totally agree, found 2 blokes in the Aldi car park one day trying to tie a BBQ in a Dunnydoor boot with an extention cord! So I asked them where they lived and offered to put it in the back and deliver it for em. They were umming and ahhing for a while and said no thanks, so I ended up tying it in with a $5 bit of rope I gave them, reckon I prevented an accident too!

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
what have you done today?
sat at the 1/2way point of the escalators at lunch lookin up chicks skirts as they went up..

·
Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,860 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
777 Posts
Few days ago while working on a new home being built, an old bloke came and asked if that was my 4x4 and told me he was bogged around the corner. Ill be happy to tow a hilux out any day! 2wd though but still!

Oh and the day before that while wheeling, came across a sheep stuck in a bog hole. I got him out, much to the delight of my kiwi mates! Im still copping it for that one haha

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,289 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
308 Posts
I jump started an 80 series at my local servo the other week, the lady was a stunner!! , i checked the battery and suprise suprise ..no water. Topped it up and told her that her husband should check the battery more often, she smiled at me and said 'i don't have a husband' ... nearly shot a load off!.

·
Registered
Nissan
2,879 Posts
I jump started an 80 series at my local servo the other week, the lady was a stunner!! , i checked the battery and suprise suprise ..no water. Topped it up and told her that her husband should check the battery more often, she smiled at me and said 'i don't have a husband' ... nearly shot a load off!.
She just may have been ****........:eek:

Any stories about helping the butt ugly lady with a beard and a goiter?

Now that would be a good samaritan story as I am not sure that helping a hot chick really qualifies...!

·
Registered
nissan
308 Posts
She just may have been ****........:eek:

Any stories about helping the butt ugly lady with a beard and a goiter?

Now that would be a good samaritan story as I am not sure that helping a hot chick really qualifies...!
It was jump starting a Toyota that i liked more..

·
Registered
518 Posts
Because I love her, I let my wife have sex with me last night and I even let her sleep in the wet patch to remind her how good I was.

·
Registered
nissan
11,162 Posts
I gave up my first aid kit to a lady hit by a truck on the highway Sunday night. Also held the tarp over her while the ambos done their thing. All the while it's pi sing down. Felt it was a good thing to do.
Always makes ya feel good when you help out the community.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts