"No reserve,bargain"

Hit 3.5K
The next day after add finishes its back up again

"No reserve ,bargain"

Someone asks ,"Whats the buy now "
"5.5K"

Well idiot IF ya want 5.5K , advertise it for that
NOT 99C NO RESERVE

So can we bag out sellers threw evilbay,like they can baggout buyers who dont come thru

IF the knob jockie got 6K and the buyer reneged itll be hell to pay

Yeah i know Truckster ,its yours and my fav topic
But f*k, its happnin all to often lately
"No reserve"means exactly that,not keep advertising till your happy with the result
F*kn toolbags, grow a brain

Rant over ..........

·
Registered
nissan patrol
3,907 Posts

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The above link is the identical truck
Finished on the 29 march
Only got to $3565
Still got the old add in my watch list
1989 model
Same Ks
Same rego
Same seller
Looks the same,smells the same
Its the same

·
Registered
833 Posts
That's the whole reason that when I sell I start the bidding at the absolute lowest I would sell at..

I have won quite a few 99c bargains on eBay, not one of them came through.. Disappointing really..

·
Registered
nissan patrol
3,907 Posts
The above link is the identical truck
Finished on the 29 march
Only got to $3565
Still got the old add in my watch list
1989 model
Same Ks
Same rego
Same seller
Looks the same,smells the same
Its the same

That one will sell off Ebay for sure, his feedback shows 5 commercial sold this year at cheap prices. Some random probably said hed buy it then fell through so it was relisted.

That should come with GST as well so if you can claim $500 off price straight off.

If you want it I reckon if you drove down, like it, told him you will drive it off his place now you would get it for $4800 odd, and the ad will delete and others miss out.

Ebays more like an ad ive found in vehicles, and they can sell before autcion ends.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I think Fleabay needs to also bring back that the seller can also leave negative feedback, after I sold some Landcrab parts for a mate of mine and had to go to a funeral interstate while the Auction ended. the buyer left negative feedback because I didn't contact him within 24 hours of the Auction ending.

The items where all pickup only things and he was from south of Sydney, but he was up in Brissy (where I am) for the two days just after the auction, so he wanted to pick the items up while he was up here (ok thats fair enough) but it isn't my fault I had to drive 1700 km's that weekend and I have no idea what people are bidding and also thinking while I am selling items nor does anyone else for that matter but why leave negative feedback before 3 days is up after the auction finishes???..........

I to have relisted items after they have finished within days if I have had more then one item only though, not taken the item off and relisted it to try to get more money for it like there seems to be so much more of going on these days. Sorry had my rant now enjoy!!.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
troll98 said:
I think Fleabay needs to also bring back that the seller can also leave negative feedback
x billions.
until they do feedback isnt worth a pinch of shit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts