Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOW TAKE YOUR TIME - DONT RUSH... but have a look at the image. Im confused and a little bit forgetful. I think something is missing here, but I cant put my finger on it.

Last time I bought a cheeseburger they had a dark substance they refer to as "Meat" in it.

This is a DOUBLE, so should it not have 2 pieces of said dark substance they refer to as "Meat" in it?? Maybe this is the vegitarian version? Diet Double Cheeseburger?

Apparently its supposed to look like this
http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/full_menu/sandwiches/double_cheeseburger.html

FFS, I know you have to check the bag to make sure they put in 45% of the **** you order, but now you have to dissect every individual burger too?

I note they no longer have a "Complaints" email address. this is close as I could find
McSucks.com | Complaints | Customer Service | Food Standards

I know the kids there dont give a ****, I wouldnt on $1.00 a week either, but I wish they would hire people with IQ's greater than a zero.

·
Part of the furniture around here
nissan
19,131 Posts
They're just testing out the effects of the forthcoming Carbon Pollution tax and seeing how people react. You're obviously not green enough. :D

Cheers

Ray

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I go here find us | McDonald's and enter KARINGAL

like the restaraunt, it is a useful service...

Points me to Dalby in West Australia.

So I search for Frankston up come 5 places... including Karingal

Outstanding

Rumour has it, this is what it is supposed to be.. Im buyin a gun and going hunting

·
Premium Member
nissan patrol
334 Posts
yom told them you were fat and they decided to put you on a diet

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
A good way of prompting a lady friend?

"See this is your cheeseburger, whats missing? Yes thats right, my meat!" XD

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It wasnt for me! it was for Cammo, hes about 5kgs ringing wet...

They are gettign dumber.

I always check the bag... ALWAYS... but never realised I had to pull apart each individual burger these days....

·
Registered
nissan
4,454 Posts
Looks like you made a lucky escape, I mean you might have eaten that **** if you hadn't have checked it first.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Karingal? is that place cleaner than its neighbor Franga?
my arsehole while I have diarrhoea is cleaner than franga, but at least franga you get more than 50% of what you order.

·
Registered
636 Posts
IQ greater than zero

I think you are being a bit insulting in saying that, I spoke to the manager of a store once and I'm sure he had an IQ of about 7,oh OK 6 then, eeerrrr maybe not but I'm sure it was higher than Zero.

Cheers Gordo'

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think you are being a bit insulting in saying that, I spoke to the manager of a store once and I'm sure he had an IQ of about 7,oh OK 6 then, eeerrrr maybe not but I'm sure it was higher than Zero.

Cheers Gordo'

·
Rusty, but Trusty. Most of the time
nissan
1,185 Posts
Thats the halal version.

·
The Prodigal Child Has Returned
nissan
7,289 Posts
I got a mc chicken with no bun on top.
Ate in the other day (treat for the missus) And I asked if the new chicken burger had plastic cheese or tasty, she said plastic, so i said i would have it with tasty. I got the burger and was charged 50cents extra and open it up and it has that fake **** cheese, burger is standard with tasty!, FFS thats all I asked reall or fake and she still screwed it up. to top it off they gave me a new burger but would not refund my 50 cents that i was charhed for the **** chesse i did not want anyway.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I had an experience like that, double quarter pounder with no bottom bun, just the patties and cheese stuck to the cardboard with half a bun on top..

I do agree, how hard can it be.. They don't get paid that bad...

I never leave without checking my bad anymore...

·
Registered
636 Posts
That reminds me of a story

I worked in a nightclub when I was 17, one night I was put in charge of making the burgers for the drunk patrons, as it got toward the end of the night I thought I would make myself one. Only after my first bite did I realise that there was a layer of plastic between each of the slices of cheese. I had not been removing them all night ( about 50 burgers ) and not one had been returned to me to complain.

Cheers Gordo'

·
Registered
nissan
555 Posts
*****s never fill my large fries..
i order large, so why would i ****in want a medium amount of fries? their training program consists of them short changing every customer just that tinie tiny bit that it saves like 1k a year or something?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts