Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just a normal computer user. I read my email, do my banking and bill paying, look at my favourite sites and Google madly.

What is starting to get to me is the number of emails with YouTube clips attached.
Normally it took me five minutes to do the email now, because of YouTube clips it's taking longer. Not that I have anything special to do and not that the funny animal and people clips aren't amusing and even interesting. It's got to the stage that I am deleting anything with a clip attached.

Am I suffering from 'old farts syndrome?' Should I harden up and suffer this welter of YouTube clips? Or, is it just a pain in the arse?

What do you do?

·
Grenade Master
GU4 05
2,613 Posts
Am I suffering from 'old farts syndrome?' Should I harden up and suffer this welter of YouTube clips? Or, is it just a pain in the arse?
What do you do?
Nope, none of above applies, it is just a natural reaction to "crap overload" syndrome which most of us eventually go through. I personally can't stand "craptube" or anything to do with google in the name anymore, I'd rather use cheese gradder to wipe my bottom :badidea: than watch that abomination. Cheers

·
Registered
nissan
1,339 Posts
I might watch 5 YT clips a week, some weeks I watch none, others I might watch ten or twenty.

If it annoys ya, ignore it. I for one have better things to waste my time on :D

·
Registered
Nissan
2,879 Posts
And the worst offenders at sending out email after email seem to always be 5 years behind the general population.

"Wow check this out!" roughly translated to "I am the last person in the known Universe to have actualyy seen this so I feel that it is my duty to annoy everyone in my address book by sending it out once more".

BTW check this out, just had it sent to me today, it's a real crack up!!!

YouTube - Charlie bit my finger - again !

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,225 Posts
Im Starting To Get Pissed Off By Excessive Use Of Capital Letters.

·
Registered
nissan
2,003 Posts
Im Starting To Get Pissed Off By Excessive Use Of Capital Letters.
I try AND use CAPS at LEAST 50% of THE time.

I DON'T see THE point OF throwing AWAY a PERFECTLY good KEYBOARD that HAS heaps of CAPITAL letters LEFT just BECAUSE all THE lower CASE letters HAVE been USED up.

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts