Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across this on trademe and could not resist for.... actually,
how much would you guys pay for this outta curiosity... would you even put one in if you came across it for cheap enough ?
thoughts ?
:cup:
its even in the same colour as my truck too.... just gotta wire the ol' girl up and away she goes... now I'm never gonna roll her !! :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Guh. To put a toyota dash item in a patrol....

Niiiiice!

·
Registered
nissan
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ouch.. best hope I dont get into that kinda situation... oh never ever gonna happen now I've got my Inclinometer now ;) :p

ITs not Toyota gah!!!

you lot are all windup merchants !!!! :p

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
By the way, they are fun, but useless... Didn't save me in my yoda... poor Panda :(

Attachments

·
Banned
682 Posts
Yeah mate it sure is, girlfriend bought it for me while she was in the states a couple of months ago. Heaps cheaper over there

·
Registered
nissan
714 Posts
Yeah mate it sure is, girlfriend bought it for me while she was in the states a couple of months ago. Heaps cheaper over there

Yeh a mate of mine has one. i'm about this |--| close to buying one. great for filming SO much stuff, and wicked easy too!

I bet that footage turned out pretty ripper!

TF

·
Safari Hoarder
nissan
4,775 Posts
That inclinometer is outta a Safari. Probably 24 volts.

plehmann, I'm betting your Safari has the overhead map lights.

·
Banned
682 Posts
Suprisingly it wasn't that good just going from horizontal to vertical. Mine is the 1080 wide angle model thats not listed by them for some reason, really happy with it but the battery only lasts for around 45 mins

·
Registered
nissan
714 Posts
Ah yeh that makes sense... it probably would have been a better shot inside the cab looking at your face :)P

I thought the battery was supposed to last 2.5hours?

I've used my mates one a bit which is the same of yours. I love the amount of options for mounting it comes with... so versatile.

·
Registered
Nissan
797 Posts
I scored most of a clinometer myself, but have not mounted it yet, mainly because I don't want to tear up a perfectly good headliner or dash. (If you feel by the sunvisors of a GQ/Y60 Patrol there are mounting points under the headliner.)

That inclinometer is outta a Safari. Probably 24 volts.

plehmann, I'm betting your Safari has the overhead map lights.
I don't think the inclinometer itself requires power; it's basically a glorified spirit level and barometer. Fitting a 12V light bulb should not be rocket science.

Why Mr. Nissan included an altimeter instead of a compass, I have no idea.

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,447 Posts
anyone want a inclinometer nisscommercial in adelaide has one on the shelf only needs wiring for light

·
Safari Hoarder
nissan
4,775 Posts
Actually it's diaper if its 12 volt or 24. The dash mounted ones could be either.

123vandenburg, is the one in Adelaide a roof mount or dash mount? If it's free I'll gladly pay the shipping to me....

·
Registered
nissan
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well wired mine upto the light circuit in the dashboard wiring and works like a charm. 12V bulbs too :) nice green glow when I switch the lights on
shes all connected up and now I just need to replace the double sided foam pads for new sticky stuff.
P

1 - 20 of 39 Posts