Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in getting a set of wheels for the mav and I like the look of these. I wanna stick with the steel wheels but can't see the harm in getting a bit of bling at the same time. Emailed them for a price and although he said I have to go through a tyre store he did tell me this.

Thank you for your enquiry regarding Spin Fx Chrome Wheels. Unfortunately we only do 15x8 in the Dingo . We do the Spin Fx in 15x10 to suit your Nissan, just remember you can’t run these wheels on your vehicle with the rear mounted caps. You will have to use the front mounted original caps. In relation to price, you will have to contact your local tyre shop in Townsville. One that may have these in stock would be the Goodyear Auto care in Hugh St. Hope this helps.

Anyone know what he is on about with the rear caps? It might look a bit crappy without the matching centre caps I reckon.

Here is the model I'm interested in, SpinFix Chrome, I'm thinking 15x10 for 33X12.5 tyres.

·
Registered
nissan
526 Posts
hmmmmmmm i think you might regret getting these if you do,the "chrome" is just painted on and will chip off very easily.........

·
Registered
nissan
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You want 16x8s
Is that a statement or a question Truckster? Either way the answer is no. 15" tyres mean I want 15" rims. Please clarify if you mean something else. Ballsy, good point mate I admit I didn't think of that.

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
BigMav do you air down when 4x4ing? If so you want 15x8s for better bead retention.

Are you in rush for rims and tyres? I might have another option.

PM sent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts