Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellows, my inner guards have been missing from when I bought the gq. They were also missing from the mk. If I want to purchase a pair from Nissan, what is the correct name for them (I cant seem to find them in the manual)? My main problem without them is that the hinges of the front door seem to get dirty and need cleaning very frequently.

·
Registered
nissan
1,068 Posts
Hi fellows, my inner guards have been missing from when I bought the gq. They were also missing from the mk. If I want to purchase a pair from Nissan, what is the correct name for them (I cant seem to find them in the manual)? My main problem without them is that the hinges of the front door seem to get dirty and need cleaning very frequently.
they would be called either gaurd liners or front guard inner splash shields normally.

·
Registered
nissan
49 Posts
Im about to fit a pair of the plastic inner guards but I can't seem to find any of the clip things to attatch it with, could some one post a pic of what Im looking for so I know what it even looks like or tell me where I can find them?

·
BORDERTREK 4X4 & FABRICATION
8,686 Posts
Im about to fit a pair of the plastic inner guards but I can't seem to find any of the clip things to attatch it with, could some one post a pic of what Im looking for so I know what it even looks like or tell me where I can find them?
The outsides of the splash guards are held to the wheel arch by the same screws the factory flares are fixed on with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.