Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Insa Remoulds (AT / MT / Centipede copies)

3K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  SeSp 
#1 ·
Anyone tried these?

Insa Turbo remould 4x4 tyres 15" 16" 17" mud and all terrain

They can be had for under $200 each in 285/75/16.

Current listings on eBay for this size / price include tread pattern copies for Yoko MT, typical MT (older BFG MT style), Mickey Thompson MTZ, and apparently he's out of stock, but in a few weeks he'll also have the Simex Centipede copies available. Also BFG AT and a couple of other styles too. Ignore the size availability chart on the insa site, as the range has just expanded.

They're apparently a bead to bead remould (not a re-tread).

I was tempted to give them a go for some play tyres, but I just picked up a used set as a bargain on eBay.

#6 ·
I'd email or call the guy to confirm that. They're brining in a bunch of new sizes and the website is yet to be updated. I think his contact details are on the webpage - definately available through eBay.

#9 ·
I'd be curious how to see how they went on a fairly heavy vehicle like a Patrol. They also do a 235/85R16 which would be the ones that would fit my car nicely but I think I'd worry too much about retreads on a 3000 - 3300kg car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.