Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol Y-61
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The first launch of my CRD engine, I liked my previous DI engine and didn’t cause me any trouble, since I changed a lot in it, but to promote business and set up tuning, I installed a CRD engine for myself, I will train on it)) then I’ll put it from the BMW M57 )))

·
Registered
08 ZD30 CRD
131 Posts
Can you comment on how there is nothing coming out of the PCV hose outlet?

Mine is just oil-foggy as. And in yours i see there is nothing coming out.

When are you opening a branch in Australia?

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol Y-61
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The engine is still cold, these are the first minutes of launch, so there is no oil mist, then it will definitely appear, and the engine has low mileage.
I also always pour oil with a high flash point, more than 230 units, and I have a thermostat set to 78 degrees, this all reduces oil evaporation.
I would love to come to Australia

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
52,568 Posts
@Nikolay will add this to the ZD30DI archives in the modifications thread, post #10. Great info, when you do come to Australia drop in and see me :). I'm hanging onto my DI though :cool:.
Post #10

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,445 Posts
That is a butt ugly scoop. 😖

·
Premium Member
2009 GU
359 Posts
The first launch of my CRD engine, I liked my previous DI engine and didn’t cause me any trouble, since I changed a lot in it, but to promote business and set up tuning, I installed a CRD engine for myself, I will train on it)) then I’ll put it from the BMW M57 )))

wow nikolay that motor sounds amazing... especially compared to my noisy clunky 160k motor. How is it so quiet?!?!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts