Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I wanted to install a Eonon GE01B into my 2007 GU Walkabout.
Eonon GE01E| Car GPS | Car DVD GPS | 2 Din Car GPS DVD | Best Car GPS | Best Double Din Head Unit

Now I read somewhere that you need an Aerpro Adaptor to fit any new radio headunit into your Nissan Patrol. Does someone know which adaptor I need/where to get it and possibly if that is all that is needed?

The Aerpro webpage doesn't really show a wiring harness for Patrols. Mostly Navarra, X-trail etc.

Cheers

Philipp

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,823 Posts
I used this than join it up to the harness that comes with your new unit. They should be universal colors so the wires should match.

uploadfromtaptalk1406352144513.jpg

·
Registered
Nissan
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I bought one at Supercheap today, but they weren't sure if it will fit. Its a universal Nissan one as there seems to be no specific Patrol harness. Lets hope for the best.

Thanks

·
Registered
Nissan
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok small Problem. The previous owner must have rewired a lot. Now there arent any Nissan plus but ISO plugs. But it seems that somehow the called arent in the right places in the plugs. Does someone have a wiring diagram for the Nissan headunit (Clarion?)

PP- 2617H

Cheers

·
Registered
Nissan
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I actually have that and unfortunately thats just not the right colors.

There is also a third plug that ain't on this wiring diagramm .... with I think 3 cables

·
Registered
Nissan
201 Posts
I was lucky to be able to use an adapter harness, but this is the colours according to my Gregory's manual. Other option is to use a multimeter to work it all out ;)

Power (Always On) - Red-Green
Power (Ignition) - Blue-Orange
LHF Speaker - Blue, Black-White
RHF Speaker - Tan, Black-Red
LHR Speaker - Light Green, Black-Yellow
RHR Speaker - Orange, Black-Pink
Illumination - Blue-Black
Power Antenna Switch - Purple-White

Hope it helps,

Brett

·
Registered
Nissan
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok with a multimeter I can measure out the Power & Ignition, but how do I identify Speakers, Illumination, Reverse and Antenna etc?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts