Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan
586 Posts
Post up the part numbers for that clutch and whatever else goes with it please.
I haven't been able to access my Nissan Fast in a long time Paul, but I know that, according to FAST, the clamping force is more that the Patrol one. That's the only difference I can see. I have heard though that it is the same as the Mitsubushi Canter clutch.

·
Registered
nissan
156 Posts
Apparently the radio controls from a pulsar hook up to the GU steering wheel - and apparently (don't quote me, read it on some forum) the clockspring inside is all setup for radio controls from factory.

·
Registered
nissan patrol GQ
8,024 Posts
Nissan Fuel Injector Resistor (JECS) A15-000014

common to R31, R32, R33 Skylines, 200, 300z, US Altimas and inclusive series and basically all fuel injected Nissans covering these production runs

The tail end numbers can change but they're interchangeable

JECS A15-000014.jpg

·
Registered
Nissan
586 Posts
Hi guys. I am looking for a replacement brake master cylinder for the GQ. Do you know of any replacement ones? The genuine ones are an arm and a leg and I don't trust the ones from Taiwan. My mechanic says the parts from the kit don't last long. The ones from the TD27 arre close but bore is a bit smaller at 15/16. Any suggestions? The one I have isn't leaking but it is causing the brakes to bind.

·
Safari Hoarder
nissan
4,775 Posts
I might have found genuine for $100 USD plus shipping. I mean might. Yet to be confirmed. The tandem piston kit with seals from Nissan is $100 or so here. I have been wanting to match up the seals from 84-91 ish 300zx/Fairlady not sure sure if ABS or not.

·
Registered
Nissan GU Patrol wagon 3ltr di
369 Posts
This question may have been asked before.

a mate has offered me his almost new tough dog 3 inch lift kit from his GQ and im just wondering if it will fit into my GU.

is this possible or am I just asking for trouble

thanks

·
Pass the Popcorn
Nissan Datsun Patrol
6,558 Posts

a mate has offered me his almost new tough dog 3 inch lift kit from his GQ and im just wondering if it will fit into my GU.

thanks

Yes it should.

Reactions: Crimsonphoenix

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GUIV
18,417 Posts

thanks
If you're talking just springs and shocks, yes it will all fit no problem.

If it's also other components, most will fit but not all, so is there anything else you have scored?

·
Registered
Nissan GU Patrol wagon 3ltr di
369 Posts
Just springs and shocks at this stage

·
Registered
nissan patrol GR 2.8TDI
68 Posts
Alternator 100A for GQ

For european TD42 drivers! Alternator LR 1100 501 original from OPEL VECTRA 1,7D or Vauxhall in UK fits perfectly on GQ. Just longer oil feed line required. This is for earlier model with vacuum pump on the alternator.

You can buy new one from HC-PARTS (danish company) part. no. JA1370IR.

·
Premium Member
nissan patrol
576 Posts
altenator from the Isuzu 4jb1 (holden rodeo tf series 2.8 td) is the same unit in a td42
thank me later.

Reactions: Lawrence

·
Registered
nissan
20 Posts
they're left hand drive data bases :)

would be good to find a RHD version as well!
RHD listings are just below the LHD ones bud (made the same mistake myself!)

Anyone know if the male tie rod ends are interchangeable between MQ/GQ/GU etc? GQ ones for my TD42 seem double the price of the others for some reason or if not they're female ends instead of male :rolleyes:

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
156 Posts
The MAF sensor from a 2005 Nissan 350Z is the same as the MAF on my 2005 Patrol Y61 ZD30DI
You can order one from Rock Auto and it cost 50-60 US dollars. Just make sure to get the original Hitachi unit.

121 - 138 of 138 Posts