Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I recently had the sudden urge to acquire a duel cab ute and unfortunately the patrol must go. Just curious to see what it would be worth as a privet sale or am I better of stripping it and returning it to standard and trading it in?

Ok so it's a December 2013 build first registered 3 months ago.
It's got 9,000k's and still has 56 months factory warranty.
Obviously I'm the first owner and has had a service at 5,000k even tho Nissan said it doesn't need it.

Now the mods:
- 285/70/17 cooper St maxx still brand new.
- Ultimate suspension 2" lift with 80 series bump stops all round, radius arm spacers, extended sway bar links and a adjustable drag link (only a month old with 2,000k's).
- Harris Hardcore diff guard.
- Bush skins front bash plate.
- Provent 200 fitted from new.
- Arb deluxe bull bar.
- Runva 11xp winch (never used).
- Light force 240 blitz.
- Drifta rear drawer with fridge slide (drawer on passenger side and fridge slide on drivers side).
- Redarc duel battery system.
- Rhino 3/4 platform rack with 3 legs on each side.
- Safari snorkel.
- Outback roof console.
- Brand new gme din size UHF with antenna.
- Factory fitted leather interior.
- Dark window tint.
- Tow bar.
- Scangauge2.
- Darche side awning.
- Tigerz11 rear awning.
- Egr blocking plate (not fitted).
- Drc fabrication rock slider steps with alloy checker plate top (more a step) 3.5mm wall 50mm tube fully pressure welded so can hold air.

That's all I can think of right now, not sure what else I've done to it.

I'm thinking if I were to sell it privately, I'd be asking around 65k as the car owes me around 75k but I'm realistic and I know I won't get my money back.

Would be good to see what you all think it's worth and what option should I take as in strip it or sell it as is.

Regards,
Gary

1 - 3 of 3 Posts