Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,795 Posts
Probably made them un-mask (or get shot it would seem for others), no going back ...

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting theory about the body double for Jihad John, we are still wondering about that recent leak that says he was killed or injured in a recent airstrike.

·
nissan patrol
15,795 Posts
heard of the beatle one "coz he got im-self" in the news but don't follow the names of all the rest, would not spare them the effort of doing so.

as for the body double, i'm confused, isn't it supposed to Insha'Allah, if god wills ??

the sooner they all become an ex-ISIS the better.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heard of the beatle one "coz he got im-self" in the news but don't follow the names of all the rest, would not spare them the effort of doing so.

as for the body double, i'm confused, isn't it supposed to Insha'Allah, if god wills ??

the sooner they all become an ex-ISIS the better.
That's the one they call Jihadi John, maybe they think he is valuable to them in some way and want to keep him up front dead or alive. The other observation was the sound gear that were not used in the final video cut by all the morons, which they suspect may mean they may use sound taken in further video's, maybe even after their DEAD!!!!!! A scenario that cannot come to quick for my liking.

·
nissan patrol
15,795 Posts
I realized that, twaz why i said beatle. :headwall:

geezz, you old blokes, your minds do start to wander ...

Have you tried sudoku to keep the grey matter active? ;)

·
nissan patrol
15,795 Posts
I agree with the after death bit, seems like a pretty slick media / propaganda crew.

Probably uni media drop outs who realized they could actually get killed along with their decision of going all jihadi and volunteered ...

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
I think ISIS really putting a ton of effort into these videos as they think ISIS super popular and whole world is watching every video they shoot.
When in reality most people never watch this crap

A senior commander of Al Qaeda in Yemen has blasted his ISIS rivals for carrying out beheadings calling them 'very barbaric' and 'unacceptable' in the name of Jihad.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I realized that, twaz why i said beatle. :headwall:

geezz, you old blokes, your minds do start to wander ...

Have you tried sudoku to keep the grey matter active? ;)
You'll have to speak slowly and drop the dutch accent! But your description did sound a bit meandering.................... :rolleyes:.

·
nissan patrol
15,795 Posts
Most likely, been a very mentally active month (and an interesting story if it wasn't tight hole and I would have to kill you if I did); the mind is mush and shut down...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts