Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan/Patrol
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Russ,

Wondering if the internal LED lights are still available. If so, how much for all 3x lights for 2005 GU wagon delivered to 3196?

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey mate. I'm after 2 sets of th interior lights for GU patrol. Could you please message me on 0403718770 to arange payment and pickup as I don't get on here much. Cheers.trent

·
Registered
nissan
112 Posts
Hey Russ,

Can I please order a set of these for a 2005 GU wagon with all the lights.

Just PM me the order details and I will sort out the payment.

Thanks mate.

·
Registered
Nissan
123 Posts
Hey Russ,

Can I please order a set of these for a 2005 GU wagon with all the lights.

Just PM me the order details and I will sort out the payment.

Thanks mate.
Hey mate
No worries will send you a pm when I get back to my comp tomorrow I have none left at the moment am just waiting for my new stock to turn up
Cheers russ

·
Registered
nissan
112 Posts
Thanks Russ as soon as the order info come through I will send the money.

Cheers
Tim

·
Registered
nissan
112 Posts
Hey Russ.

Any ETA on when you expect the new stock to come in? And how long after that for you to be able to post? Was hoping to have these lights as a present for a mate for his birthday/Christmas.

Cheers
Tim

·
Registered
nissan patrol
136 Posts
have you still got the Led interior lights for the GQ i need one for my SWB i have sent you a pm but have not got a reply as yet how much posted to 2263 Gorokan

·
Registered
110 Posts
I bought mine off Jet 6 back when he was still doing them a couple of years ago and mine have decided to die. Every second row now doesnt work , sometimes they will flicker. Was a good thing when they were in one piece.
Not massively impressed after paying $60 odd for them.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
136 Posts
Do you have that new shipment in yet really want one for my shorty mave i,ve txt you but have not got any replie thought you were all good for buisness again

·
Registered
Nissan
123 Posts
Do you have that new shipment in yet really want one for my shorty mave i,ve txt you but have not got any replie thought you were all good for buisness again
Finally all here just unfortunately ordered at the wrong time of year I was put on the back burner as not a big order job for them to do

·
Registered
Nissan
232 Posts
I'll take a set for my 98 GU if theres some left, main lights and map lights.

PM Me the details and whether you want cash or transfer.

I'll forget to check this thread for sure.

Cheers

·
Registered
nissan
23 Posts
hi mate i gtot some of ya befor but need a new set of lights for a gq front and back can i get a price and back info to pay you asap thanks agian always great to buy from you.cheers tyson ie member merv01

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.