• Yes

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
2121 - 2140 of 2168 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
Trump! After listening to Trumps address to the nation and then hear of the scrambling within the whitehouse to correct and clarify misleading statements, it got me thinking, I shudder when I think of a Trump being the US president during WWII and thinking that if he gets another 4 years he could be in charge of WWIII, lol.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
If it wasn't so serious it would be funny, 2 weeks ago Trump wanted the US open for business by Easter, now he's saying to prepare for a bad next 2 weeks, the man is beyond comprehension.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,832 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
This could get very nasty.
Read a different paper and we get a different result. Time will tell, when the power struggle leaks out we will know for sure, we only need to look back at NK history.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
Man I'm so glad I'm not working there at the moment.

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,570 Posts
I was thinking the same yesterday while chatting with a mate, who lives in rural Goldsboro, PA, (where he is sandwiched between New York, Washington DC and Detroit) and the proverbial is hitting the fan all around him. He is scared to even go to the shop as people are dropping like flies in the Tri-State area which he borders.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
More virus deaths in USA now than KIA in Vietnam,in a fraction of the time span,

Cheers,G.
Looking at it that way puts an even worse complexion on the situation.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,570 Posts
And just when you thought the states could not get anymore whacko.

Along comes Oregon, where they take you kids if you get covid.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Trump has blood on his hands. He has failed America deadly due to his ego and dumbness. I'm surprised we haven't had any of our American members on here making comments and giving opinions.

2121 - 2140 of 2168 Posts