• Yes

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
2141 - 2160 of 2168 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,832 Posts
Trump has blood on his hands. He has failed America deadly due to his ego and dumbness. I'm surprised we haven't had any of our American members on here making comments and giving opinions.
Maybe a good reason. We only see the news that the newsfeeds want us to see.
Just saying.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
Maybe a good reason. We only see the news that the newsfeeds want us to see.
Just saying.
Trump has blood on his hands. He has failed America deadly due to his ego and dumbness. I'm surprised we haven't had any of our American members on here making comments and giving opinions.
I see far more than newsfeeds want me to see and I also have many US friends and none of them talk politics, but if anyone wants a cross section of mild to wild, join Pirate.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,832 Posts
I’m on a coupla international forums too. Some love him some hate him. I just read the comments.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,156 Posts
I’m on a coupla international forums too. Some love him some hate him. I just read the comments.
I've got a mate that has good mates over there and they voted for him at the last election and he asked them how they feel about that decision now, and all have told him...................Fork, won't be making that mistake again. :unsure: 🤣 🤣 My wife's friends over there have the same thinking, that he's a loose cannon and spiralling out of control. ;)

Foo

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,570 Posts
I have a lot of US friends, and yes, some hate him with passion and some love him with equal passion.

Then there are those in the middle that voted for change to get rid of the same old same old from the entrenched ruling elite, and change they got.

Most of the middle group have told me they are horrified by the orange clown, but say they would likely vote for him again as there is no viable alternative on the left.

Their biggest problem, the amount of filthy rich Dem senators who have had no other job that being a senator earning ~US$200k a year and openly live the life style of the mega rich (and are therefor corrupt)

I have tried to point out to them that a lot of the Dems actually were successful businessmen or heirs to family fortunes.

It falls on deaf ears.

To me the real problem is American intelligence, or should I say lack thereof ...

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,156 Posts
I have a lot of US friends, and yes, some hate him with passion and some love him with equal passion.

Then there are those in the middle that voted for change to get rid of the same old same old from the entrenched ruling elite, and change they got.

Most of the middle group have told me they are horrified by the orange clown, but say they would likely vote for him again as there is no viable alternative on the left.

Their biggest problem, the amount of filthy rich Dem senators who have had no other job that being a senator earning ~US$200k a year and openly live the life style of the mega rich (and are therefor corrupt)

I have tried to point out to them that a lot of the Dems actually were successful businessmen or heirs to family fortunes.

It falls on deaf ears.

To me the real problem is American intelligence, or should I say lack thereof ...
One of my best mates, has a sister inlaw that grew up over there and she is now living here with my mates brother and she can't believe how different the thinking is here, compared to over there. She recons that our country and people in it are streets ahead of her original birth place and is glad that she now lives here and that's despite our laughable political scene.

Foo

·
nissan patrol
15,570 Posts
One of my best mates, has a sister inlaw that grew up over there and she is now living here with my mates brother and she can't believe how different the thinking is here, compared to over there. She recons that our country and people in it are streets ahead of her original birth place and is glad that she now lives here and that's despite our laughable political scene.

Foo
I lived in the states and man could I tell you some stories of dumb-asses, and a lot of those had degrees.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
I lived in the states and man could I tell you some stories of dumb-asses, and a lot of those had degrees.
Yes, lived there for two stretches, have some really good mates there but I also know some very single minded people. The thing that struck me and I've spoken of this before is the lack of interest in external matters, I was at a BBQ with workmates families and friends around a big fire pit, the subject of general knowledge came up and it was agreed by all of them that the average US citizen doesn't know what goes on in their own State let alone the next state or another country.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
I guess if you are a Russian doctor that catches covid19 and you are forced to keep working and know you are infecting other patients there are not a lot of options available.
I'm not sure that is the only conotation with it.

·
Registered
nissan
6,395 Posts
I'm not sure that is the only conotation with it.
The headline on its own implies they have been thrown out windows but one of them survived with extensive injuries and he was outspoken against the authorities and about the working conditions but it was quite clear he jumped and was not pushed.

·
nissan patrol
15,570 Posts
The headline on its own implies they have been thrown out windows but one of them survived with extensive injuries and he was outspoken against the authorities and about the working conditions but it was quite clear he jumped and was not pushed.
Wouldn't be the first time some one on the wrong end of a gun (or facing 30 years in a gulag) did something they didn't want to do lol ;)

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
Wouldn't be the first time some one on the wrong end of a gun (or facing 30 years in a gulag) did something they didn't want to do lol ;)
Absobloodylutely. 3 outspoken Doctors decide to jump from windows in a short period of time?????????????????

Who could forget the political implications with this a few years ago.

·
Registered
nissan
6,395 Posts
Quite true but this doctor that survived is loudly outspoken against the authorities and blamed them for his desperation that lead to his injuries. He isn't behaving the way I'd expect someone that has just been pushed out a window.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
Did anyone watch the story on 4 Corners tonight on Covid 19 in the US, from 1st case to present, I would only ever believe 50% of what this programme says, but if 50% of what they said about federal handling of the outbreak is true and the uncertainty trump showed all the way through, then it is a sad indictment on him and his administration. Truly shocking.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts

·
nissan patrol
15,570 Posts
I mean, seriously, WTF ...

Quote:
An upcoming CNN town hall on the coronavirus pandemic will feature 17-year-old Greta Thunberg alongside a panel of medical experts.

The program, “Coronavirus Facts and Fears”, also includes CNN broadcaster Sanjay Gupta, 50, former Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, 71 and former Centers for Disease Control and Prevention director Richard Besser, 60.
CNN anchor Anderson Cooper, 52, will host alongside Gupta.
End

What the hell does a climate activist have to do with Covid???

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,156 Posts

Quote:
An upcoming CNN town hall on the coronavirus pandemic will feature 17-year-old Greta Thunberg alongside a panel of medical experts.

The program, “Coronavirus Facts and Fears”, also includes CNN broadcaster Sanjay Gupta, 50, former Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, 71 and former Centers for Disease Control and Prevention director Richard Besser, 60.
End

F-wits will always attract others of the same ilk. 😇

Foo

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts

Quote:

End

Her manager must have been pushing hard ;), covid had sidelined her up until now, can't have that, can we????????????

2141 - 2160 of 2168 Posts