• Yes

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
2161 - 2168 of 2168 Posts

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,570 Posts
Her manager must have been pushing hard ;), covid had sidelined her up until now, can't have that, can we????????????
Yep, got to keep her in the limelight no matter what, or she may become even more of an irrelevant "expert" than she already is.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
Of course it doesn't matter to him that contracts have been signed and many US and World 'experts' say it couldn't happen anyway. Does this guy engage brain before opening mouth? obviously not. If this were to happen a lot of countries would drop off the list for future purchases.

·
nissan patrol
15,570 Posts
After picking myself up off the floor, up-righting the office chair and cleaning up the coffee I spat all over the PC monitor I thought I would post this.

Quote:
Donald Trump has come up with a new excuse for the astonishing scale of his country’s coronavirus outbreak.

It’s not a good one.

“Don’t forget, we have more cases than anybody in the world. But why? Because we do more testing,” Mr Trump told workers at a medical supply plant in Pennsylvania yesterday.

“When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing we would have very few cases.

“They don’t want to write that. It’s just common sense.”

If we didn’t do any testing we would have very few cases.

This is a stupid statement. It is not “controversial” or “bizarre” or “unconventional”, or any of the other words we traditionally use to sanitise the absurd things that come out of Mr Trump’s mouth with such depressing regularity.

It is just pure, weapons-grade stupid.

It’s like saying that if you don’t use pregnancy tests, you’ll never have a baby. Or that if police stop investigating murders, the amount of crime will drop.

Donald Trump’s laughable virus excuse

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
What was it Obama (not my favourite President BTW) said about the white house administration, 'a lot of them aren't even pretending to be in charge'.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,156 Posts

·
nissan patrol
15,570 Posts
As if this was never going to happen. :unsure: They want what they can't control, so that they can.

Foo
Yep, it was always going to happen.

I don't know why people are so upset about it. Hong Kong was only ever a lease by the Brits, they never owned it, so once the lease ended it would obviously go back to becoming part of the mainland entity that at the present time is the Communist party.

Still said, but it is China's sovereign right, just as much as well proclaim our sovereign right to our lands, as far as I am concerned.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
DB is spot on, this was always going to happen no matter what because it is and always was China (like Darwin Port will always be Australian), but having said that when many of the protestors turned into rioting vandals that destroyed buildings and business's they did themselves no favours.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
This is an amazing story, what I don't understand is he supposedly drove to his parents home while thinking his wife (and maybe himself) had covid 19, WTF, this would indicate the high value he has for his parents lives??? All on the pretext that there was no one in London to look after their son?? And this mans judgement is valued by BJ?

2161 - 2168 of 2168 Posts