·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,451 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,469 Posts
Trumps says 'don't be afraid of Covid', undermining all the health messages by experts.

Donald, tell that to the 1,046,419 that have died so far, one being a close work colleague and friend of years ago.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,469 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Only one problem with Trump. He is an ignorant F**K**T.

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
1,942 Posts
Only one problem with Trump. He is an ignorant F**K**T.
I have to disagree. He is a master in his trade. That trade being divisive politics. Us vs them. Drain the swamp. That was his mantra was for election and now reelection. He is now using covid as a part of this. The more his opponents deride him the more his supporters back him.

If you listen carefully you can hear the same sound track here in our politics. The federal dog whistling on state border closures spring to mind, whilst limiting our own residents international movements.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,451 Posts
He will be the next president, too.

Reactions: Haggie

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Don't get me started. He has totally screwed the USA because of his ignorance and divisiveness. If he gets reelected the US will be a failed country which won't help us or our allies.No other country would believe in his ability to uphold an alliance or deal. It is so obvious he wants to be a dictator and that's how he tries to run his failed administration.

Reactions: geeyoutoo

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,469 Posts
Don't get me started. He has totally screwed the USA because of his ignorance and divisiveness. If he gets reelected the US will be a failed country which won't help us or our allies.No other country would believe in his ability to uphold an alliance or deal. It is so obvious he wants to be a dictator and that's how he tries to run his failed administration.
China has been playing the long game for years now expecting Trump to be a one term President, if he's not their reaction may be very interesting. Divide and conquer has been his mantra, having worked in the States I have many friends there and the political silence from them has been deafening.

As most of you in here would know I lean slightly towards the right (I did a survey on this a few months ago :)) so if I was a US citizen I would be expected to vote for Trump, but I see him being a far more dangerous President than Biden so this is what plays on my mind.

·
Registered
nissan
2,694 Posts
Unfortunately, the more 'right' you go in the US, the lower the IQ...

And in the US, that's a case of...just how low can you go...

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,451 Posts
Currently there is one who’s going to live in space. Probably between her ears.

Reactions: Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,451 Posts
Reactions: Foo

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,710 Posts
I was listening to an interview through the week on the ABC and the woman that was talking is an American business woman and she said although she had done well over the last 4yrs with Thrump in power, she would not and will not vote for him, because he is such a lying centred person and not fit for for the office. He has turned the political system into a joke and treats everyone with contempt.

Foo

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,469 Posts
I was listening to an interview through the week on the ABC and the woman that was talking is an American business woman and she said although she had done well over the last 4yrs with Thrump in power, she would not and will not vote for him, because he is such a lying centred person and not fit for for the office. He has turned the political system into a joke and treats everyone with contempt.

Foo
Saw footage of trump at a rally, he related a story where someone said he was the most famous person in the world by far, trump said no Christ was more famous.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,451 Posts
John Lennon said similar.

2241 - 2260 of 2274 Posts