• No

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 19 70.4%
2581 - 2592 of 2592 Posts

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Once again Diaper Don is proving he is smarter than the intelligence community. Apparently he thinks the Chinese are behind the massive hack not the Russian's as proposed by Pompeo, I mean what would he know he was only the former director of the CIA. Also its only a small hack blown out of proportion by the fake media. I for one can't wait till the adults are back in charge not this rag tag bunch of yes men and sycophants.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Trump to Georgia Governor " You can, um, recalculate the votes ! "

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Trump to Georgia Governor " You can, um, recalculate the votes ! "
There has already been 4 full recounts, the only fraud has been perpetrated by Trumps supporters. What he was asking, was for the governor to throw out the election results.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
nissan
4,985 Posts
It’s looking like the Dems will win the 2 run-offs in GA so they will have the control of the Senate with Harris as tie-breaker.
It’s been called for Warnock and Ossoff is increasing his lead over Perdue.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,442 Posts
That speech that Biden gave before, is one of the best from the heart speeches that I've seen from anyone over there, in recent times.

Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,442 Posts
🤣 🤣

Foo

Reactions: 62woollybugger

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,442 Posts
🤣 🤣 🤣 :unsure: I wonder if the trumpet will help him? Not likely. ;)

Foo

·
Premium Member
nissan
6,872 Posts
The hypocrisy of Xi is so blatant it is hard to believe. He imposes politically motivated trade blocks at the drop of a hat and calls for the world to remove trade blocks.

2581 - 2592 of 2592 Posts