Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

With the current Ukraine situation, where are the hands on the doomsday clock situated?

2941 - 2960 of 2965 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,031 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,031 Posts
Could this disgusting school shooting be a trigger for other objectives? This could drive a larger wedge between the Pro and Anti gun lobbies and maybe between States. Will be interesting to hear what this fellow says in his keynote.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,031 Posts
Getting a bit serious, wonder what Norm will say about this, the laser incident a little while back and now this. These guys believe they are untouchable, every damned country in the world should track through the south China sea by air and ship, just to make a valid point.

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
NP300
16,055 Posts
Getting a bit serious, wonder what Norm will say about this, the laser incident a little while back and now this. These guys believe they are untouchable, every damned country in the world should track through the south China sea by air and ship, just to make a valid point.
It'll be fine, Albo has directed the Department of Defence and the Australian Defence Force Chief to express concerns over the incident to Chinese authorities.

I'm sure they will sit up an pay attention to our "concerns".

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,874 Posts
They were just waving,probably thought Marles was onboard.

• Haha
Reactions: Foo

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,031 Posts
It'll be fine, Albo has directed the Department of Defence and the Australian Defence Force Chief to express concerns over the incident to Chinese authorities.

I'm sure they will sit up an pay attention to our "concerns".
OK so under control! don't need to worry about anymore of our airforce being 'chaffed'? I feel so much gooderer now knowing that Norm has it under control :eek:.
Chinese fighter jet chaffs Australian Airforce Plane

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,031 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
5,670 Posts
Reactions: Foo

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,031 Posts
The republicans are still calling it “legitimate political discourse”
Well if that is the case they condone killing and maiming of their own, I'll leave it at that.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,874 Posts
Polio has been detected in the sewerage system in England. There have been a lot of refugees both legal and illegal arrive in the country.
”Polio is still endemic in three countries, i.e., Pakistan, Nigeria and Afghanistan and is eradicated from the rest of the world.”

• Angry
Reactions: grumpyone and Foo

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,031 Posts
Now we have the abortion overturn in the US, even though it gives States the power to make their own rules, there are many where it is dead in the water. I heard a commentator say 'they don't want to control guns, but they want to control women', about right. I wonder where the US is headed internally, this could unleash a 4 sided round of violence, I sincerely hope not.

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,555 Posts
It seems like the Trump appointed judges are still having their strings controlled by the yellow headed wa,nker and the backward thinking stuck in the 1700's retards. :rolleyes: :unsure:

Foo

Reactions: 62woollybugger

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,874 Posts
All they have really done is taken it out of the responsibility of Federal and left it to the individual states. A bit like Covid here. You don’t like a law by the current government, vote them out.

Reactions: 62woollybugger

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,031 Posts
All they have really done is taken it out of the responsibility of Federal and left it to the individual states. A bit like Covid here. You don’t like a law by the current government, vote them out.
Yes, that is what I said in my post, states have their own power now, but look what is happening with that! California will be a forgone conclusion in its direction but 'conservative' states will be a different kettle of fish.

Saw yesterday that Trump has claimed responsibility for this with his appointments to the Supreme Court. The ruling was 6 to 3, there are 3 women on the supreme court panel, I'm getting the impression one of them voted for this outcome.

This is going to get nasty and Australian anti abortionists are already jumping on the bandwagon, but the situation is completely different here. Abortion does have a place in our society but with rules and I think AU has them under control.

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,555 Posts
Yes, that is what I said in my post, states have their own power now, but look what is happening with that! California will be a forgone conclusion in its direction but 'conservative' states will be a different kettle of fish.

Saw yesterday that Trump has claimed responsibility for this with his appointments to the Supreme Court. The ruling was 6 to 3, there are 3 women on the supreme court panel, I'm getting the impression one of them voted for this outcome.

This is going to get nasty and Australian anti abortionists are already jumping on the bandwagon, but the situation is completely different here. Abortion does have a place in our society but with rules and I think AU has them under control.
This is what my wife's friends said when she was over there. He has put in his puppets and that will be his legacy for the future, kaos. ;)

Foo

Reactions: geeyoutoo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,874 Posts
Who’s pulling Joes strings?

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,555 Posts
Reactions: geeyoutoo