Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day everyone!

I've been using these forums for ages to help figure things out and find fixes for problems I've had, so I thought it best that I join.

I have an '85 SD33 MK cab chassis, and a '92 TD42 Maverick cab chassis.

It'll be great to be able to actually post and reply. From my experience on here before signing up, this forum is an excellent resource for Patrol owners and I look forward to reading and learning more and hopefully offer information if I am able.

Cheers,

Pete

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
16,755 Posts
Welcome Pete..Would love to see some pics of your babies when time permits. (y)

·
Registered
Nissan
417 Posts
G'day everyone!

I've been using these forums for ages to help figure things out and find fixes for problems I've had, so I thought it best that I join.

I have an '85 SD33 MK cab chassis, and a '92 TD42 Maverick cab chassis.

It'll be great to be able to actually post and reply. From my experience on here before signing up, this forum is an excellent resource for Patrol owners and I look forward to reading and learning more and hopefully offer information if I am able.

Cheers,

Pete
Welcome mate (y)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Pete..Would love to see some pics of your babies when time permits. (y)
Thanks for the welcome!

What's the best way to upload picfures here? Just through the 'attachment' in the bottom?

I've seen older posts where the picfure no longer works and I'm not sure why.

·
Registered
Nissan
417 Posts
Thanks for the welcome!

What's the best way to upload picfures here? Just through the 'attachment' in the bottom?

I've seen older posts where the picfure no longer works and I'm not sure why.
Since the site was updated you don't need a 3rd party image host, just click the picture icon V V Bellow V V and drop in the box, super easy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts