Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for feedback on Ironman snorkles that you have had fitted to your troll. More particulary, how strong is it, how long you have had it fitted, does it seal well, etc. Just a run down of your thoughts and opionions plz

thanks simon

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Bloke I wheel with has one on his 4.2 wagon and has had no issues with it. It was one of the first sold
fitting was not 100% as neat as a Safari, but for the price and a bit of adhesive foam, its sweet.

·
Registered
Nissan
258 Posts
il put up a pic of my trv4x4 ebay one tomorrow

·
Registered
nissan
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, my sister is looking for one for her boyfriends gu, got a quote for $440 installed, any other brand snorkle here is about $600 bucks installed

·
Registered
4x4 nissan
9 Posts
l recently put a safari snorkel on my 4.2 not sure what the end cost was to be truthfull but l did price a genuine nissan snorkel to suit and it eas $360 , l also looked at the ironman and wasn't that keen on the graphics. The main reson l went with the safari was l new what l was getting

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,092 Posts
got one of these on my gq. cant complain had a safari one as well. and really no difference. ironman stuff is good quality for the money you pay. but good luck with it!

·
Registered
nissan
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the feed back everyone, its been installed, looks good, sits flush with the guard and feels strong, so hope it lasts, thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts