Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to this scene but very keen

I recently paid 6700 for my 90 maverick lwb it has dual fual 330 xxx kms 5 speed new back diff few bumps a bruises but nothing major sus wise is has a three in lift in the springs and a two in lift in the body also has Mickey t 35 in bajas on 15 x 10 black sunniness wid 12 months rego would just want to know if a got ripped off or what

Cheers

·
Registered
nissan patrol
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I first got it ran like dog missing and a huge flat spot between 1000 and 2000 rpm but the bloke a bought it off put ****ing petty plugs in it so o changed the plugs out for some that run hotter for the LPG now it runs friction sweet goes anywhere goes places that my mates hilux three ltr turbo can only dream off and he payed twelve for his. Ha ha

·
Registered
nissan
241 Posts
Not great, but not bad. I'm asking the same for my patrol but it only has 33s and 2" lift, but it does have a front lokka and 4.3 diff gears. Similar age and Ks as well.

·
Registered
nissan
317 Posts
How does it go with std diff ratios in it running 35's ???? If its a slug throw RD28T diff centres in it and that puts it back to factory gearing !!!!!!

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
As long as your happy with your purchase,
Who are we to argue ???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts