lawless
nissan
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from

acctauditor
Twit

Gu 4.2 st turbo $29,000
Hello Seller, I want to buy this item and need to know the last price and please i can only pay using PayPal, and after payments has been made i will arrange for pick up of the item. I will want you to email me direct to [email protected]
Thanks

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
162 Posts
Being new to the site, I have replied to him by email re my engine & gear box I have for sale. Just waiting for s*#t to hit the fan. If I was'nt such a silly old fart and more puter savy I would have woken up straight away to the wording.

Badger

·
Registered
nissan patrol
587 Posts
Obviously a scam, how does he expect to sign transfer papers, inspect the car etc.

·
Green Machine
nissan
881 Posts
Stupid bastards have infiltrated our patrol forum. Can't they make some honest coin like the rest of us?

·
Registered
Nissan
1,865 Posts
its a scam dude
i hyave seen it many times
they always ask to use paypal and send u a fony amount of money somehow and then asky u to pay the freight so u do its usuals like 500 buks and some bs about not been able to pick up the car, then u find after u pay the 500 to some bogus freight company they vanish and the fony money vanishes to :)

·
Registered
nissan
2,695 Posts
It's REAL simple...when selling anything, accept genuine folding cash, or a direct bank transfer that you can draw on before handing over anything!

Any other form of payment, be it Paypal, Facebook smilies or whatever is for idiots.

·
Registered
nissan
458 Posts
Yeh i was a bit worried this morning. I just sent back call me to discuss further. And i new no one would call. ha Bloody bastards

Hopefully this member is banned ASAP to avoid anyone getting ripped off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts