4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
The Prodigal Child Has Returned
nissan
7,286 Posts
Pretty screwed up time at the moment. I cant under stand why we just cant blow all these terrorist up.
Glad we live in Australia .

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
The more horrible and disgusting they are, the better.

Little Man and Fat Boy are waiting in the wings.

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,795 Posts
Little Man and Fat Boy pfft.

We got ones now that will give a yield 40 X that of either of the above, and so be far better to throw.

We done want any of them being out side the blast radius after all ... :p

Ok, greater collateral, but you want to wage war that is tough luck. :D

·
nissan patrol
15,795 Posts
As bad as ISIS is, and knowing that they are a bunch of scum, I would not put it past them.

However, in saying that I will still want proof before getting worked up about the linked incident in particular.

The link says 'reportedly' and 'alleged', but that is not proof and we all know that ISIS love posting their executions on the net, yet they are not to be found.

I have a very healthy suspicion on anything that comes from mainstream media. It's not unlike them to sensationalize something that is fabricated in the first place without paying the due diligence.

Plenty of people in that area who have their own axe to grind.

How does the famous book of fantasy go; judge not, least you too be judged.

Or something like that, been awhile since I read it.

But I would still nuke the crunts ...

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
I don't think it's an 'if' DB, more like a 'when.'

Mosul and Raqqa are ISIS strongholds. When America thinks it can live with the collateral damage they'll do it. Julius Caesar would, and wouldn't give a f'k about the collateral damage either.

·
nissan patrol
15,795 Posts
So would I dude, I have no fear of collateral, including if family / friends / like minded people are present if it serves a greater purpose and would inherently make for a better lot for the majority in the world.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
Ronald Reagan

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
Dropping a few nukes will solve global warming too.

If ya don't like the news, turn the box off.

**** happens.

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
Time to turn them into glass.

·
nissan patrol
15,795 Posts
^^ An old mate of mine from Lafayette (a real live walking talking french speaking cajin ******* as well) has been saying for 20 years that we should turn the middle east into a glass parking lot.

I used to tell him that all that crawfish was turning his brain to chit.

Now ....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts