4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
That's one reason the US has carried out (and will continue in the short term) airstrikes to try and add some protection to the fleeing people.

If this insidious, twisted, moronic group, ISIS/ISIL whatever they call themselves cannot tolerate Muslims who don't believe what they do, there is no chance for anyone else, Christan, Buddhist, Taoist whatever.

What I don't get is who is arming these arseholes? I know they captured a lot of Iraqi weaponry but the way they shoot at everything that moves they must be running out and someone is replenishing, they need their knackers cut off too.

·
Master Coalroller
nissan
3,230 Posts
it makes me feel sick, so fked up dude.

we are so shielded from the realities of the dark world we live in.
Keep your eyes open, this conflict will arrive here in our backyard at some point.

Reactions: JohnH

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Keep your eyes open, this conflict will arrive here in our backyard at some point.
X2 They are here already, it's only a matter of time now.

Glad the US have been bombing them

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,797 Posts
That is a fact.

Also, and referenced to a current news item, the people who are jumping up and down about data retention that is being discussed at the moment, we need this and the nay sayer’s who are screaming blue murder should think again.

What is it going to take to allow us to track and intercept these home grown fcukwits, 20 dead Australians in a shooting, a 100 dead Australians in a bombing, 1000’s dead Australians in a dirty bomb blast.

The retention laws are going to come and only a fool, the left, or both cannot see that, there is no escaping that fact, so we may as well bring them in so we can be a little proactive, rather than reactive only after burying our dead.

Reactions: Foo

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
And don't forget that arsehole that was deported from the Philippines is still walking around a free man, albeit under observation, but still he is the type that espouses this "cause" to young men and gets them over there, I certainly hope every electronic device this moron owns is securely, clandestinely, hooked up to ASIO, CIA, MI6 or any other freeworld organisation so that he can't make a move without someone knowing.

Nothing to hide = nothing to fear, I'm not in the slightest concerned. I also agree that if you go to a war zone you need a bloody good reason and proof or you don't get back, the dogooders are trying to stop that as well.

That is one of the reasons we have letters of invitation, I don't go to another country if an official letter of invitation from the company isn't sent to me before I leave, it gives me a reason to be in a specific place.

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,016 Posts
Fkn string them all up by their balls.
These spastics are fkd in the head, nothing but a waste of space... slaughtering children....
And what? In the name of their kocksucking God?

I hope they all suffer, I really do. A bullet to the brain is too good for these assholes.

·
Grenade Master
GU4 05
2,613 Posts
Well, if that worked you up than how about this ==>

Child-killing sociopaths of Israel

What is wrong with Israelis?

Every time Israel embarks on a new round of wholesale slaughter in Gaza, polls show that more than 90% of Israelis support the butchery.

For Israelis, mass-murdering children is a spectator sport. When the IDF starts dropping cluster bombs, white phosphorous, DIME munitions and other horrendous weapons on Gaza, crowds of Israelis pack the hilltops to barbecue meat, drink alcohol and cheer as they watch Palestinian children being blown to bits......
Enjoy!

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,351 Posts
Israelis are Arab too... they just don't like us to know it.

Many of the Jewish and Muslim customs are also very similar for example forbidden food and funerals.

Only diff is the Jewish control all of Hollywood except Mel Gibson, most of the media and loads of the free worlds money.

As someone said above, nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

Well, if that worked you up than how about this ==>

Child-killing sociopaths of Israel

Enjoy!

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,351 Posts
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...head-peter-leahy/story-e6frg8yo-1227018630297

AUSTRALIA needs to prepare for an increasingly savage, 100-year war against radical Islam that will be fought on home soil as well as foreign lands, the former head of the army, Peter Leahy, has warned.

Professor Leahy, a leading defence and strategic analyst, told The Weekend Australian the country was ill-prepared for the high cost of fighting a war that would be paid in “blood and treasure” and would require pre-emptive as well as reactive action.

----------------

I would add to that that if we are weakened China will also have a shot at us.

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,016 Posts

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,797 Posts
Posted it up on the political thread and I will post it up here as well.

On several occasions I have stated that the Israelis have a lot to answer for (there should not be an Israel). But the school / hospital thing is not one of them.

Hamas hide in schools, they store weapons in schools and they use the kids as shields and they fire rockets from schools and also killing kids in misfires etc.

Quote;
Only after leaving Hamas-controlled Gaza, Italian journalist Gabriele Barbati posted this on Twitter: "Out of Gaza far from Hamas retaliation; misfired rocket killed children today in Shati. Witness: militants rushed in and cleared debris." Barbati's tweet corroborated the IDF's account that Hamas rockets, not the IDF, hit the al-Shifa Hospital on July 28.

Media War: Where Are All the Hamas Fighters? - Inside Israel - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Hamas hiding rockets in schools, children's playgrounds, Israel and UN agency say | Fox News

Ambulances, Schools and Mosques: Hamas’ Top 10 Hiding Places That Are Frustrating Israel’s Fight Against Terror | Video | TheBlaze.com

Then we have Hamas using UN Ambulances, and the UN still condemns Israel while doing nothing about it (remember, we are the security council president);

UN ambulance Gaza transporting Hamas fighters - YouTube

And the local moderate population knows this and still do nothing. Unfortunate for the kids, bloody terrible in fact.

However, I would say that until the moderate Muslims stand up and shout down the like of Hamas and ISIS then its just collateral damage and the moderates are inconsequential in the whole mess.

I really feel for the kids, I do, but it’s not Israel’s fault, the blame lies with Hamas and the Muslim moderates in Gaza.

ISIS, fcukem, exterminate them on sight with the biggest bomb we can, screw the collaterals. Look at Mosel, population of 500,000 and they are being butchered by a group of 5,000 ISIS. FFS, take up arms and kick their arses to death, until they do they are collateral for air strikes ...

Reactions: 90MAV

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
For a long time I've thought we ought be questioning people who come to australia as migrants. The extremists ( on all sides ), we should thank them for their interest in Australia and put them on the next plane to anywhere that will have them. Anyone with an imaginary friend that needs killing for shouldn't be here. If our version of democracy and personal freedom is opposed by their imaginary friend they shouldn't be here. If an imaginary friend requires that some people are treated differently because of their sex or their race they shouldn't be here. If their attitude towards people like me who don't have a favourite imaginary friend is that I should 'be shot in the street like a dog' they shouldn't be here either.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts