Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mundine smashed!!
Wish I could get a larger copy for wallpaper on the puter...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
Yeah baby,

No more little tiara for mundine

Oh poor boy

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Personally, I enjoyed grand final day more (second time round) and I'm REALLY enjoying the ashes at the moment!

I realise that that will probably make me unpopular :p

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
is that fenech in the background of the 1st pic?

·
Registered
nissan
308 Posts
Fenech has been with Mundine from the start... both twats.
Love the quote, " I probably deserved it" hahaha yeh, yeh you did!

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks like fenech is either going for his wallet to fill it with the winnings from betting, or putting it away already full

·
Banned
nissan
117 Posts
Alot of gullible folk about...

Whether the KO was legit or not Mundine/Hussein are just building Garths rankings atm to get him to the top 10 position and lets face it Garth is soooo far from world beating standards it isn't funny (will be funny to see where he goes from here haha). Just like they did throughout the contender series lead him on an easy path to victory and any fight he couldn't win they allowed him to hold, tackle, hit back of the head etc etc (anyone thinks that wasn't rigged is kidding themselves)...There will be a rematch later on only this time with titles on the line and of course Mundine will win. The planned rematch will also stop Mundines so called plans to go to the US and the public will yet again sit in anticipation to pay the cowards even more $$ for their acting careers...GOOD MANAGEMENT, STUPID AUDIENCE!!!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
And the best part about it, it was a Aussie that smashed him too.

Yep that's fennech alright

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alot of gullible folk about...

Whether the KO was legit or not Mundine/Hussein are just building Garths rankings atm to get him to the top 10 position and lets face it Garth is soooo far from world beating standards it isn't funny
see the post above yours ;) not as many "believers"...

Sure it wasnt a don king fight? looks like fenech learnt well from his dealings with don..

aussie boxing is really in deep **** if this is the best they can produce.. if **** like this continues nobody will bother with it anymore.

·
Banned
nissan
117 Posts
Yea true mate, and this was the so called fight of the year lol.
It's was a disgrace to the sport as is most bouts involving Khoder/Mundine/Hussein etc and the judging over the last 10 years has been very terrible....And all the time these circus acts get PPV notoriety the real Aus fighters like Darchinyan, Bika & Katsidis don't even get a mention. The general public wouldn't even know who they are more then likely lol...

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
thats because majority of people beileve boxing is a sport for nuffers and enjoyed by nuffers.

and its easy to see why.. Anthony mundine appears in the media as scum of a person.

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
Fighting no rigged !!!!
Who said that sh*t

OH hang on
Whats the excuses
"Oh i slipped"
"Didnt see it coming"

What about,ya fight someone with credentials and see how good ya really are
Nah that dont work,someone will rig the fight

·
The Bear
nissan
2,407 Posts
i dont understand your 2nd pic
whats to understand, two great jugs - of malibu - to celebrate with, makes me happy

·
Registered
449 Posts
Mundine could have been a national hero.

If he wasn't such a loud mouthed, self promoting, over opinionated tool!

He's got talent and he can fight, that no-one can deny.

just a damn shamethat he's such a tool.

I humbly stand by my opioion!

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Briggs v Green farce/joke/scam/payoff/watever probably describes exactly how 99% of australians see boxing today.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Greetings Gents,
the fight was not rigged Mundine is just blessed with the same glass jaw his dad had when he fought.
Can't recall the name of the german boxer who knocked Mundine out a few yrs back but this particular champ was regarded as the lightest hitting title holder/ world champ in history and he knocked Mundine out.
Danny Green is awesome.

If Mundine had a good jaw he could have been regarded in the same league as Kostya Tszu? (spell check one of my favourite aussie boxers)

PS. I dont like Mundine and a lot of things he says, but give credit to him he can/could box.

truck.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts