Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Get more power, improved engine performance and towing ability - cost-effectively. Genie manufacture and sell 3” mandrel-bent stainless steel high-flow performance exhaust systems with heavy duty fittings and ceramic-coated dump pipes.

Why choose a Genie Performance Exhaust?

No other exhaust manufacturer in the world offers a guarantee that even comes close to the Genie 5-Star Guarantee:
· Dyno proven power
· Easy DIY fit, no hoist needed
· Ships same day
· 5-year won’t break warranty
· Aussie built tough as ...
... or your money back!

Legendary performance
Genie and motoring legend, Peter Brock, shared a passion for innovation and competitive performance that started way back in the 70s. Peter used our systems on his race cars and enthusiastically promoted our product. Times have changed and now our business is primarily 4WD because that’s where Australia’s passion for motoring is heading. But we’re still Australian made and owned... and still leaders in innovation and competitive performance.
We guarantee our exhaust system will deliver over 10% more power and torque, and when combined with a chip will improve engine performance by up to 40% depending on the vehicle type. We guarantee our systems will fit well, and fit easily, with no hoist required for 4wd systems.
Your Genie exhaust will not void your new vehicle warranty and Genie offer the most comprehensive warranty in the industry. In fact, no other manufacturer in the world offers a warranty this good! Check out our money-back 5-Star Genie Guarantee on our website: http://www.genieperformance.com.au

Genie stock an extensive range of premium quality 4WD performance exhausts. We use 409 grade stainless steel - the OEM grade of stainless for exhausts. Our systems deliver maximum durability, longevity and tolerance of heat cycling without rusting out like mild steel and aluminized systems and are not prone to becoming brittle and cracking like 304 and higher grades of stainless. We hand-craft our turbo dumps and ceramic coat them to reduce engine bay heat, improve gas flow and keep them looking great. Our stainless mufflers are guaranteed to have only stainless internals – unlike many imported stainless mufflers with inferior quality internals which quickly rust out. Our systems are mandrel-bent so there are no constrictions that press-bent systems get on the bends.
We hear stories from 4WD owners who chose a cheap option for their exhaust and they wish they had invested in quality instead. You can save yourself heartache and dollars in the long run and gain peace-of-mind if you call Genie first.

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
11,999 Posts
Welcome aboard Richard!

·
Registered
nissan
804 Posts
Hey richard I went to have a look on your website and none of the links worked. I was looking at it on my phone tho.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
nissan
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi AshleyB

Thanks for the heads up mate. It seems to be a coding issue with some phone browsers which I am fixing now. Pads and computers shouldn't have any problems and most phones should be OK. I appreciate your post or I might not have known. :)

·
Registered
nissan
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone interested in exhausts for petrol?

I find it odd too!!

Cheers

Justin
Thanks for your interest guys. We do five different 3" stainless performance exhaust systems for the diesel GU Patrols but we don't currently do a system for the petrol Patrols – sorry guys.

BUT ... we are constantly adding to our range with lines that we think will be popular. And lately we've had a few enquiries about the petrol exhausts.

Anyone else interested in exhausts for 4.8 petrol Patrols?
So if enough 4.8 petrol owners let us know they are interested in a Genie performance exhaust system we will build them. Please post here to let us know your interest and include your vehicle year.

Donor vehicle volunteers?
If you live in Brisbane (we're in north Brisbane) and would like to volunteer your 4.8L petrol Patrol for R&D please PM me. Typically R&D will take about a week and the owner of the donor will get a good deal from us. Obviously the timing would have to suit everyone concerned.

Cheers,
Richard

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,398 Posts
Thanks for your support Richard

Thank you Richard for your support at our recent Sunshine Coast Show n Shine, the voucher was very much appreciated.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,398 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,398 Posts
Received, thanks to your good self and Barney, look forward to catching up with someone from Genie on the day if they can make it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts