Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Wouldnt that be a similar price as the one you sold?
if so selling the old one was a waste of time.. infact a backwards step...
It will cost a fortune to get that thing to where the old one was...

·
Previously known as twodiffs
1991 GQ Safari.
3,695 Posts
Wow, didn't pick an upgrade to be on the cards. Well done.
Or NOT well done. Backwards step imo if thats the case...but ya never know with Jacket, he's always saying or doing something to get a reaction one way or the other. (Usually in a positive way Jacket ;)).

·
Registered
Nissan
6,063 Posts
I swear jacket you are the most confusing person in the universe!

So how much was it if you don't mind me asking on behalf of all of us?

I need to have your job I'm clearly not getting paid enough ;)

Cheers

Justin

·
Registered
Nissan
1,671 Posts
i swear jacket you are the most confusing person in the universe!

I need to have your job i'm clearly not getting paid enough ;)

cheers

justin
x2.

·
"Toxic Personality"
nissan
8,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I need to have your job
Q: cost? A: it cost lots, but not too bad. . . . cheapest in aus at the moment i found was around 42k, but its in Queensland:(.

im a fully qualified, self-employed tiler,

-P.S. i paid cash for it. its put a slight delay on the house. . . but nothing major.:D

·
Registered
nissan
308 Posts
Well done Jacket, a good move . We all know how s%$t the new model patrol will be to mod, you have a real keeper for many years to come there.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Not wanting to spoil anything but I think the ST-L badge is a dodgy. Seems to be an ST from what I see.
BTW it is due for the wheel nut indicator recall. :)

·
Registered
nissan patrol
3,907 Posts
Not wanting to spoil anything but I think the ST-L badge is a dodgy. Seems to be an ST from what I see.
By zooming through the tint in pics in looks leather and fancy inside, so may be ST-L, but hard to see from pics

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
1,610 Posts
Hrmmmm ...... Jacket, seeing the way you wheeled ya last rig, I'm not sure the leather/electric gizmos inside are gunna be your cup of tea.

·
Registered
nissan patrol 2.8td gu st
249 Posts
nice rig, yep queensland has the cheapest rigs,,, i bought my 2.8gu cheaply back in feb 2010 well i thought i did,but then my mate go a 3.0l 2005 60,000 on the clock for $26,000 from qld... i was spewin i wouldve payed $13,000 more for like as new gu st 3.0l... ohwell,, nice buy buddy... and its a 4.2 gotta love that...

·
Previously known as twodiffs
1991 GQ Safari.
3,695 Posts
Well done Jacket, a good move . We all know how s%$t the new model patrol will be to mod, you have a real keeper for many years to come there.
Not imo...he HAD a real keeper for years to come and it was set up nicely with lockers to come.

Jacket...ya should have stuck with the house mate. Tilers are in BIG demand here as well but work does fluctuate, once you've got property your set for life...vehicles come and they go!

Hope you did the right thing and things don't go pear shaped. Can't imagine anyone bush bashing the latest 4wd like you treated the GU though. It's exciting times cos you got a new truck, just really hope you don't regret it young fella ;).

1 - 20 of 220 Posts