Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
___BTDT___
42,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to a member (Ashish) who has been able to organise this for us, we at Patrol 4x4 now have access to a discount at JayCar stores. This will work on purchases over $25 and will be a 10% discount. The trade card number is 41400569 but should still work if you mention PATROL 4X4 in case you forget the number.

Thanks to Ashish for his work with this, I haven't tried it yet but I spend a reasonable amount at JayCar so it will help me.

·
Registered
18,117 Posts
Any chance of getting a members card? I know it would cost Jaycar money.. But it would make life much easier!

·
___BTDT___
42,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why and how :confused:? we have this without any further expense to anyone, quote the number or P4X4 and all done the way this has been setup.

·
___BTDT___
42,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So the 19yo pimple faced geek at my store in Adelaide will know of this?
I can only assume so! The Landcruiser club in SA has access to similar deal.

·
___BTDT___
42,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great stuff, I will try this next time I'm in there :)

This could get expensive....
Let me know how you go, only a month ago I had to buy 2 MAF voltage kits to assemble for members, could have saved a few bucks, but I should be fine next time :).

Bugga, Just remembered, that drone I bought would have been cheaper too.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I can only assume so! The Landcruiser club in SA has access to similar deal.
No worries at all. I have actually called a store in Victoria and an another store in SA and the trade card is working, as in applying the discount and all. Haven't checked stores in NSW, Queensland, WA, NT and Tasmania but I guess it will definitely work. If any of yous have trouble using it just PM me or give me a ring at Adelaide store.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
357 Posts
That's great. Thanks. Just spent a few hundred to make the 2nd battery setup for the Y62 - shame it isn't retrospective :) Oh well, just need to go shopping again.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Thanks Ashish, that's a great deal for us all, I get quite a lot of car stuff at Jaycar and this 10% discount will certainly help.

·
Registered
275 Posts
thanks a lot Ashish, just tried this at the Caloundra, after the guy gave me a funny look( you don't get 10% discount) I gave him the card number and boom 10% off!! I then had to explain what P4x4 was...some people!

·
Registered
38 Posts
thanks a lot Ashish, just tried this at the Caloundra, after the guy gave me a funny look( you don't get 10% discount) I gave him the card number and boom 10% off!! I then had to explain what P4x4 was...some people!
That's ok........I am glad it's working.......

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 38 Posts