Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

___BTDT___
Discussion Starter #24
Finally got around to using it myself at Maroochydore store, bought a reversing camera, gave them number and all good.

___BTDT___
Discussion Starter #28

Registered
I have used the trade card in two Canberra stores (Belco and Tuggers) without a problem. Today I discovered the battery charger in my van is cactus so it will be useful for the $250 replacement. Thanks again to Ash

Registered
I have used the trade card in two Canberra stores (Belco and Tuggers) without a problem. Today I discovered the battery charger in my van is cactus so it will be useful for the $250 replacement. Thanks again to Ash
Thanks for the feedback

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

Registered
followup on patrol 4x4 trade card - charger purchase

Purchased a powertech mb3170 15a multistage charger at $249. The trade card was recognised but no discount. The Canberra/ACT Tuggeranong store manager was helpful but could not get the system to apply the discount. She suggested it might be due to the lack of an ABN associated with the trade card. She offered to look at the original trade card setup but needed to know what store it originated from. Can't remember what the receipted limit for gst is (~$50?) but perhaps this has something to do with it? Offered my abn but apparently needs to be associated with the original registration?

Registered
Purchased a powertech mb3170 15a multistage charger at $249. The trade card was recognised but no discount. The Canberra/ACT Tuggeranong store manager was helpful but could not get the system to apply the discount. She suggested it might be due to the lack of an ABN associated with the trade card. She offered to look at the original trade card setup but needed to know what store it originated from. Can't remember what the receipted limit for gst is (~$50?) but perhaps this has something to do with it? Offered my abn but apparently needs to be associated with the original registration?
Ok that's weird....ABN has nothing to do with applying discount. What was that charger again? I could not find that part number (mb3170) on the website. I was just wondering if it is a discontinued product and if it was on bottom price. Trade cards do not give discounts on special prices.

Registered
Ok that's weird....ABN has nothing to do with applying discount. What was that charger again? I could not find that part number (mb3170) on the website. I was just wondering if it is a discontinued product and if it was on bottom price. Trade cards do not give discounts on special prices.

Hi Ash,
Had the numbers the wrong way round it's mb 3710, 15 amp multistage wall mount charger. It was at list price as per catalogue. The store manager didn鈥檛 understand why the discount wasn't being applied, lack of ABN was a thought. Cheers Warren

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Registered
I used the number for the first time today in the Caboolture store and got 25% off, not 10%.
Total was $44 something and it dropped to $34 something after I showed the number.
The twin core 7.5 amp wire normally $1.20 was billed at $0.90.
Maybe the salesperson made a mistake?

___BTDT___
Discussion Starter #37
I used the number for the first time today in the Caboolture store and got 25% off, not 10%.
Total was $44 something and it dropped to $34 something after I showed the number.
The twin core 7.5 amp wire normally $1.20 was billed at $0.90.
Maybe the salesperson made a mistake?
You've done veeeeeeeeeeery well!

Are you coming to our show n shine?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts