Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jono's GQ Pootrol *New Pictures lift/tyres/barwork*

hey all, thought i would make up a build thread on my patrol. She's a 93 ST with only 125,000k on the clock when i got my hands onto her. the paints immaculate and not one sign of rust anywhere. the interior is like brand new also, so you can tell im pretty happy with her:D

Current Mods:
  • Safari Turbo
  • 3inch dump pipe with straight through exhaust
  • long range tanks
  • GME gutter aerial holder
  • 5% tint
  • ferret light bar
  • two 55w HID rear work lights ;)
  • interior lights from Jet-6
  • millweld commercial bar
  • XLR8 sliders
  • 35" Bfg Km2's on 15x8 steelies
  • 4 inch superior lift. flexy coils.
  • silly sized sound system
  • GME TX4400
  • Redarc Dual battery system
  • 18inch light bar (Jet-6)
  • crazy heavy duty clutch
  • Big-O snorkel in Black
Future Mods:
  • a visit to united fuel injection for a cross country intercooler, turbo and fuel pump
  • front air locker
  • rear draws
  • some 100w HID spotties
  • the list never ends
some forklift flex :roll:

·
Registered
NISSAN PATROL
3 Posts
Mate what was your old man thinking of flogging it off. You are lucky. It is one good looking beast. Put up some ENGINE and INTERIOR pics. Good luck.

·
Registered
nissan gq
96 Posts
a few bugs flicking across ya bonnet will be the least of ya worries when ya take it wheeling, bush pinstripes and dents the size of ya fist are something to look forward too:)

·
Registered
nissan
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Bit of an update, have finally got my 4inch lift in running suspension stuff flexy coils, superflex arms, and all the other superior steering arms/panhards, etc. running EFS elite shocks until my Fox's arrive from the US.

put my 35inch Km2's on on king steelie's. installed a Redarc dual battery system which im very impressed with.

also got my barwork done, installed my millweld commercial bar and XLR8 sliders, and a few other bits and pieces have been done as well.

replaced all the soundsystem with alpine and hertz gear. type x's in the front doors, r's in the rear doors and some hertz 6x9's in the rear. threw in a couple of type R subs and couple of alpine amps under the seats.

looking into some rear drawers/ false floor and an LED light bar (suggest a good 20 inch one) and hopefully very soon a cross country intercooler and better fuel pump to increase the boost :D

ill get some good pics up when i remember my photobucket password :headwall:

·
Banned
nissan
477 Posts
Nice looking patrol you have there, can't wait to see the progress pics.

How was the Millweld to fit?? Any modifications needed? I am about to order mine in the next week or two.

Ben

·
Registered
nissan
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cheers mate

nah slides right on only problem i ran into was only the driver side had a plate with nuts welded onto it for the bar to bolt onto but the passenger side didn't. (where the recovery point bolted on) so i had to knock up a plate for the passenger side chassis rail to bolt it on. otherwise piece of cake!

·
i like it dirty
nissan patrol
1,325 Posts
shes lookin tough!

gonna have to organise a trip soon, wouldnt mind going wheeling with some other patrollers

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,092 Posts
looks wicked! that millweld bar looks tops as well as ya GQ!
ya number plate should go above the winch fairlead hole!

one more thing.....

dirt pics plz!

keep up the good work!

·
Registered
nissan
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looks wicked! that millweld bar looks tops as well as ya GQ!
ya number plate should go above the winch fairlead hole!

one more thing.....

dirt pics plz!

keep up the good work!
cheers mate, yeah the number plate will go there, just didn't have any bolts to bolt it on so i cable tied it there to drive it ha, and that's as dirty as it will get until there's rain! and i get longer shocks...

1 - 20 of 200 Posts