Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on another forum or two of late because I have got myself a Colorado, well some of the peeps on these other two forums are complete tosspots (well one guy in particular).

Now this guy is knowledgeable but never gives any positive responses to anyones efforts to mod their cars.

Keeps me coming back here, such a nice warm place to be:D

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,349 Posts
Yep I feel your pain. Plenty of absolute w4nkers on car forums, makes you wonder if they still have a reproductive organ at all considering how much they yank at it.

·
Registered
nissan
201 Posts
Try some skyline forums if you're looking for tossers! I was lurking when researching the rb25 swap and omg there are some prime, grade A nob-ends on there. Some helpful people don't get me wrong but for every 1 useful comment there was 5 just bickering and general bitching I couldn't handle it.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
17,678 Posts
I have been on another forum or two of late because I have got myself a Colorado, well some of the peeps on these other two forums are complete tosspots (well one guy in particular).

Now this guy is knowledgeable but never gives any positive responses to anyones efforts to mod their cars.

Keeps me coming back here, such a nice warm place to be:D

Lucky we still loves ya ya dirty rotten defector.;)

·
Registered
nissan
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lucky we still loves ya ya dirty rotten defector.;)
Still got the Troll:driving::evillaug:At the moment.

Don't know whether to keep or sell.

·
Registered
nissan
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well just went back to see what kind of a stir I caused and my post was removed and I had a nice long PM from the guy telling things i should know, thing is I already know them and in more detail than he does.

Life is funny sometimes.

·
Registered
nissan
406 Posts
Haha try being on facebook.

The few 4wd groups im on are purely to buy and sell **** and comedy value. It's best when people are convinced they are right and keep digging.

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,049 Posts
Haha try being on facebook.

The few 4wd groups im on are purely to buy and sell **** and comedy value. It's best when people are convinced they are right and keep digging.
Ahhhhhhhhh fkn facebook 4x4 groups are a joke.
I'm a member of two MQ/MK groups and many of the posts are laughable.
Pity that the idiots are destroying perfectively good cars though.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,864 Posts
Well just went back to see what kind of a stir I caused and my post was removed and I had a nice long PM from the guy telling things i should know, thing is I already know them and in more detail than he does.

Life is funny sometimes.
Oh! can't you just feel the love?????????? Welcome home Scrawni, keep the troll :).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts