Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it is an rb30, with 2inch lift, nissan winch bar and duel fuel . planning on an injected turbo conversion.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nice find mate....

·
Registered
430 Posts
Brocky did a version of the Maverick too when he crossed to the dark side. I remember them being advertised but have never actually seen one in the flesh.

Anyway, the RB30 GQ is probably the easiest to hot up with all the go fast bits availiable.

Good job.

·
Registered
nissan
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyway said:
im planning on an injected turbo conversion with gas injection as well
:D

·
Banned
nissan patrol
78 Posts
Brocky did a version of the Maverick too when he crossed to the dark side. I remember them being advertised but have never actually seen one in the flesh.

Anyway, the RB30 GQ is probably the easiest to hot up with all the go fast bits availiable.

Good job.
Serious? sounds like bull**** but it wouldnt surprise me at all

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
162 Posts
I picked up one also off an old fella ( like me ) 260Ks in beautiful condition $3,000.00 with RWC & 12 months reg. Motor & gear box are perfict, but I have a 4.2 turbo diesel and all running gear that will be going into. Motor, gear box & diffs will be in the classifieds once I get trading access

Badger

·
"Remember, you're unique... just like everyone els
nissan patrol
1,593 Posts

·
Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,860 Posts
Seen it on ebay, but too far to go to look at it, looked decent though.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Jesus you could get that guy to endorse anything for a cheap sweater
He went to Ford for a short time after if all went bad for him with Holden. He was racing Sierras & endorsing that, a "hottie" EA Falcon & something else that I can't remember.

·
Gone Fishing
NISSAN 1989 GQ PATROL
6,203 Posts
That Brock grill would be a collectors item and why are the tyers on backwards?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts