Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a new 2010 ST 3.0 CRD in pearl white only had 15klms on the clock when I drove it out of the Nissan dealer in Osborne Park it now has 970 klms after a quick drive to Jurien Bay. Now the fun starts what to do to it as it is stock with only tow bar, tint and reverse sensor. As this is a company car don't want to make it look over the top any ideas would help also what is the best diesel to use as I want this car to last along time as I intend to buy it at the end of it's lease for my son he will be 18 in four years time. By the way put a scratch in it four days after I got it looking to have that fixed next week bloody garage. Hope to meet some of you people some time.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hii Pommylad
Welcome to the forum. The first thing I would do is read the reference pdf. It gives you a real understanding of the mods and reasons why.
The other thing is, seriously look at a extended warranty from Nissan. If you son is going to purchase after the four years, at least you will have some protection.
I also have just brought a 2010 and reviewing my list to do and one of them is a inline water and sedimant trap for the fuel, Especially for the CRD and Aussie Deisel
Welcome anyway
G

1 - 2 of 2 Posts