Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1981 - 2000 of 2069 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,983
Overthinking as usual, in 2013 I started this thread and a general 40c was in the title, a few years later I noticed 44.5c on the min max thermometer on the wall outside so changed the title to match. Have not seen that temp since, just going through records and so far this summer 40.4c is the hottest day we have had this year. Two weeks of summer left so c'mon climate change get our act ogether ;).

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,102 Posts
Damn freezing here, might need a blanky (don’t care if it purple), 26.3 degrees. Is summer over already?

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,212 Posts
This summer's a write off, first half was bushfires & smoke and it hasn't stopped raining for the second half, with more rain forecast for the next week.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,989
you would love Ballarat.
No I wouldn't, lived in temps down to -14c for quite a few years, give me heat and humidity any day :).

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
nissan
13,777 Posts
I like 4 seasons mate..Dont mind heat but humidity sucks worse than the Knights.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,321 Posts
Give me a temp range of 10c-21c but not much chance of me finding a place like that! 🥺

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,102 Posts
Give me a temp range of 10c-21c but not much chance of me finding a place like that! 🥺

Foo
Probably in the cabin of a Western Star. 😉🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,212 Posts
I know we needed some rain, but FFS, when's it going to stop. We've only had six days without rain this month and it's pizzing down again today, we'll go close to 500mm for the month if it keeps up for the rest of the week, as forecast. So far this year we've had almost as much as we had for all of last year.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,102 Posts
Probably what the norm is for you there, just you’ve been there in some bad seasons.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,996
I know we needed some rain, but FFS, when's it going to stop. We've only had six days without rain this month and it's pizzing down again today, we'll go close to 500mm for the month if it keeps up for the rest of the week, as forecast. So far this year we've had almost as much as we had for all of last year.
Send some up here mate, we need a top up on the Sunny Coast, pool has dropped 100mm in the last week and needs a refresh. Monitored rain clouds coming in from the west yesterday, they get to Kenilworth then either split and go around us or just plain evaporate.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,102 Posts
Getting a bit of rain here, lawns are growing and I can’t mow because of my dodgy back (been a week now).

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,321 Posts
Bugger. :(

Foo

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,321 Posts
What a difference a little rain and eight weeks make View attachment 516660 View attachment 516661
I haven't been down there since June last year but I asked a bloke that goes down over Mt Lindsay a couple of times a week and he said it is real good at the moment, with a flow in the Richmond also. We still need more but it is betterer than it was this time last yeah! :)

Foo

Foo

1981 - 2000 of 2069 Posts