Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
I have found a kemo timer but dont know if it is the right one. Part No is M113A. Or Jaycar catalogue number AA0364

Need to know asap so I can put it in. Oh and if anyone can help with the wiring diagram it would be awesome.

Cheers

Daniel

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
That is the right PN, same as in mine. If you read my build thread index (see sig) that will point you to a detailed description of how to do it, but bare in mind the later model Kemo does not like to switch over as the older version, I contacted Kemo about this but they reckon nothing has changed, we know better and we had a lot of discussion on this last year where an EU member sent me his to trial in mine so we could know for sure it wasn't anything with his vehicle, it didn't work in mine either, so what was done was the fitting of a resister in the line, I didn't have to do that so I'm not in a position to advise on how but, if you go to the ZD30DI archives and go to post #14 you will see links to two GP timer thread links, one specifically on the subject of the difference and a solution.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts