2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,681 Posts
I can't handle spiders at all.

A good spider is a dead spider.

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,353 Posts
I just let them be, in their own little space, if they invade my little space well thats it. They iz fukt.

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
8 legs must die

·
Registered
nissan
1,339 Posts
Wolf spiders are hella cute.
I like to hold a torch at eye level some nights and track them down by the reflection from their eyes, then poke them as they run away.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
I hate them, but i leave them. All except redbacks. They gotst ta git outta my shed! Mortein bomb here we come!

I love huntsmans. They are harmless but scare the CHIT outta people. So i encourage their presence - but from the other side of the loung sheair ;)

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Spiders I can handle....snakes are another matter.

Spider story : a bloke I know was at a party. He left his motorbike helmet on his rear view mirror. When he decided to go home as he was riding down the street a huge huntsman crawled across the INSIDE of his full face visor.

This guy was excitable at the best of times but he nearly wrecked his bike doing an emergency stop and was heard to be yelling loudly as he tried to get his helmet off!!!!

The story followed him for years!

:idiot: :eyepoke: :lol:

·
A Quiet One
nissan
458 Posts

Had about 8 of these pay us a visit up near Dargo last March. We were camped along the track to Eaglevale, a bit before Billy Goats.

·
Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,860 Posts
snakes I'm fine with! they can't sit on your back and bite you! (little bastards)

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Huntsman spiders are fine. They run if you chase them. Don't really know about the others. If they look mean I kill them. Mostly tho' I leave them in peace.

Redbacks deserve a bit of care...they have a nasty bite. Haven't seen any around here. No Funnel-webs either. Would kill both if I did see them (wouldn't waste OObuck on them tho.')

·
"Toxic Personality"
nissan
8,986 Posts
spiders? snakes? i grew up on a farm. . . . they are all good. -hey ethan?? you're gonna shoot spiders with solid slugs?? -strewth. . . i hope you dont like whatever they are sitting on. and they cost around $2each.

·
Registered
nissan/gq patrol
589 Posts
Snakes I steer clear of, spiders when I find 'em I put outside except white tips. They get turned into mush.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
FFS, I can't believe one of the 12yr olds hasnt said this already..!! They are usually onto it before the sun goes down.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts