Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would after a half bottle of Dewars. But thats just me.

Some of her videos...... damn.

Id still pick Rhianna over her but.

·
Registered
nissan patrol gu
100 Posts
bit like riding a moped really isn't it .. we'd all have a go just wouldn't tell ya mates. now Denise Richards,from her Starship Troopers and Wild Things days ... mmmmmm

·
Registered
Nissan
6,063 Posts
I'm still struggling with figuring out if Penny from Big Bang Theory is hot or not.

Cheers

Justin

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
It's Friday Glort, end of the working week for the majority of you workers, us retirees, its just another silly day. But friday is wind down and be silly day. Having said that, I'd give Lady Gaga a run but she would have to ask nicely. LOL

·
Registered
nissan patrol gu
100 Posts
women are like cars really ... we all love the one we got,spend a shyte load of money it to keep it happy,does bring a great deal of happiness to us ( usually ) but we just can't resist looking at the other guys admiringly. :)

·
Registered
636 Posts
I would.

I would definately give her one.....................................out of ten.

She would have to be the most revolting girl labeled as a sex simbol around today, IMHO.

Cheers Gordo'

·
The Prodigal Child Has Returned
nissan
7,289 Posts
My missus thinks she has a butter face, Nice body but-ter face!!!!! kinda have to agree, got a great body.
Give her 1?................. Yeah!!!!!!!! As long as her penis did not get in the way!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
nissan
401 Posts
I would definately give her one.....................................out of ten.

She would have to be the most revolting girl labeled as a sex simbol around today, IMHO.

Cheers Gordo'
You were being polite giving her a 1 out 10.

She makes shemale's look bad, Dirty ugly mofuker.

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
bennoGu28, being an ex pussers stoker, you'd do a rabbit on the run if you could keep in step, lmao

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
1,610 Posts
Ide give her one ... before she rolled me over and gave ME one ....

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bennoGu28, being an ex pussers stoker, you'd do a rabbit on the run if you could keep in step, lmao
hehehe I cant say no to that :D

Man, I got a 72hr break waiting for a ship in darwin during snackpacker season..... I still havent recovered.

·
mechanical necromancer
1,682 Posts
I'm still struggling with figuring out if Penny from Big Bang Theory is hot or not.

Cheers

Justin

News just in, you might be gay if you have to think about weather or not Kaley Cuoco is hot or not, oh and just to help you...

1 - 20 of 86 Posts