Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
just a good guy.
2016 BT-50 2011 Hyundai iLoad.
10,458 Posts
I strongly disagree with geeyou and I would ask for proof as he did state he banned a long term member that being me and I received No warmings or any messages of my ban . All I did notice was my post were removed I had no reason why . I stand by my posts as it is a true and the best and most informative way to get the information someone was walking about which was y62 gvm upgrade my suggestion was try a y62 page as there are a huge amount of people that have done a upgrade on there I know . Yet on here there is hardly any y62 owners with the knowledge of Facebook . But it should not be illegal to offer that form of information to anyone of it gets them the results they desire . I was told after I was banned and have no why to reply which is pointless I can’t comment or contact anyone on here to defend my self that it breaks forum rules I would
Like to see that rule . Either way i don’t care . Same happens if you bag the 3 ltr geeyou gets all upset . He’s a joke !!! And needs to get a life or move over for someone else to do a better job .
I'm wondering what a warming is, is it some kind of a heat treatment.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts