Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Safari
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mate and I are heading to Landcruiser next weekend. Anyone is welcome to join us. Heading away early Friday returning Monday. Staying at Trakka Terrace camp. Look out for a camper and a big silver tarp. Doing the tough tracks as per usual and nite trips.

Al

·
Registered
Nissan Safari
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's s red track weekend
Cruiser canyon at nite awesome. Been mostly nite driving until the wee hours. So it makes red tracks interesting especially old and new hilux Hills. Love the new front locker. Can't stop it

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
Just seen this to late .
Was there on saterday and Sunday for aust4 but went 4x4ing on my own.

I removed heaps of rock stacking on cruiser canyon and ended up doing panel damage lol.
Was it still a challenge when you guys drove it? Sometime it's gets rock stacked again fast and you can drive sections in 2wd

·
Registered
Nissan Safari
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah that last part up the rock to get out of the creek. Locker just pulled her over. There was a part just before there that was a real challenge and suffered panel damage . Did old Sahara yesterday alone because me mate was too hung over . The pig drove home no issues as well so really stocked . I did camp Rd open just for fun and end up on my side half way up. Lockers in hit first and drove back on to four wheels. Looked good.

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
So that Lunacy Unanimous membership is still valid ;)

·
Registered
Nissan Safari
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Luc...always. Might try and make that august trip

1 - 7 of 7 Posts