Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
builder not a buyer!
nissan
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day guys me and a few mates heading up this weekend. Anyone heading up?

We be in a big gold gq and and stock gu iv. If ya there pop over and say G'day

Cheers

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,874 Posts
Ya Mun, I'll be there. I'm camping WAAY over the back with some mates. I'm in a stock gold GU6. Stock front bumper and my uhf aerial is on the Drivers side guard. Geeza wave if ya see me! I'll be cruising with a white V8 LC ute and a lifted white GQ ute with rooftop tent. The GQ has 'Oceanview Offroad' stickers on the rear bumper.

·
Registered
nissan
776 Posts
Not this weekend, but how far do people travel to get to LCMP, reckons its worth the 8hour trip from Rockhampton on a super long weekend some time?

·
Registered
nissan
1,356 Posts
Not this weekend, but how far do people travel to get to LCMP, reckons its worth the 8hour trip from Rockhampton on a super long weekend some time?

Hell yeah it is, I travel from Mackay and its definitely worth it but only if you have a bunch of mates going as well. You should be able to do it in 7 hrs from rocky if you go the right way.

·
Registered
nissan
776 Posts
Hell yeah it is, I travel from Mackay and its definitely worth it but only if you have a bunch of mates going as well. You should be able to do it in 7 hrs from rocky if you go the right way.

If I take a 4.5 I'll need to stop more often to get fuel, thats where the time goes to waste lol!

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,874 Posts
FAWK!!! I was complaining to the missus about having to drive for 2 hours to get there! Must be the 3 years in the UK that's done it... And that I drive 1000km a week just to and from work!

Oh, and take your dawg!

·
builder not a buyer!
nissan
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya Mun, I'll be there. I'm camping WAAY over the back with some mates. I'm in a stock gold GU6. Stock front bumper and my uhf aerial is on the Drivers side guard. Geeza wave if ya see me! I'll be cruising with a white V8 LC ute and a lifted white GQ ute with rooftop tent. The GQ has 'Oceanview Offroad' stickers on the rear bumper.
beauty Mic I'll keep an eye out. We will prolly be camping at trekka. Will def keep an eye out, can't be too many gold gu's up there!

Joel, even the Australia day events are pretty awesome too, especially if you have kids plus they do the hill drags at night.

See ya up there Mic

cheers

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
212 Posts
im heading up early friday moring and camping in trekka as well look out for a gq, mav and a gu all wagons n white lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts