1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys heres the new thread for the light bars

Here is what they look like:

Please leave feedback, if you interested, let me know the sizes most guys would want and ill do my best to get the prices asap for the group buy/pre paid deals

Ok guys, here are the prices and info:

Power - Size - Lumens - KG - $

12W - 4"×2.7" - 720lm - 0.6kg - $200
24W - 6"×2.7" - 1440lm - 1.6kg - $270
36W - 8"×2.7" - 2160lm - 2.1kg - $310
48W - 10"×2.7" - 2880lm - 2.5kg - $350
60W - 12"×2.7" - 3600lm - 3.0kg - $400
96W - 18"×2.7" - 5760lm - 4.3kg - $500
120W - 22"×2.7" - 7200lm - 5.3kg - $600
180W - 32"×2.7" - 10800lm - 7.2kg - $700
240W - 42"×2.7" - 14400lm - 10kg - $900
300W - 52"×2.7" - 18000lm - 12kg - $1100

All price exclude postage, but you know ill always do the best post prices i can!

Product Specifications

-Power Input: 9~36v
-Life: 50,000hrs
-Operating Temperature: -45 to 85°C
-High Power: 3w LED's
-Style: 2 x Horizontal Rows
-Stainless Steel Mounts with Rubber Cushion
-Beam Patterns: Spot, Flood or Euro Beam
-Housing Colour: Black or White
-Housing Type: Aluminum Body
-Waterproof: IP68
-Vibration Resistant: Capacity 24-2,000 Hz
-Shock Capacity: 12G - 8 Hours of Non-stop Logarithmic Testing.
-PMMA Lens: Armored Glass

Please email/pm me with details I will close this order of asap so as those already waiting wont have to wait any more so get in quick

·
Registered
nissan patrol 2005 gu
217 Posts
Defo keen on a 22" joby, let me know all up price posted to PC 2330.

Would like it in Euro pattern, outside edges flood, centre spot i believe.

BTW, great to have a place to head to for our lighting needs again.

Luke.

·
"Remember, you're unique... just like everyone els
nissan patrol
1,593 Posts
Are the single row light bars also going to be available in this order ?
X2???

Can I get a price on a 32" & a 42" single with all spread to 4053???

Thanks and I'm glad to have somewhere to get this now, thought it was dead forever momentarily.

·
Registered
Nissan
7 Posts
X2???

Thanks and I'm glad to have somewhere to get this now, thought it was dead forever momentarily.
X3... If you are, I'm definitely still down for my 41.5" single row with the 10 outter LEDs flood on both sides and center 20 spots... (same as what as what was in Matt's 3rd order) with postage to QLD 4207

Thanks in advance

Troy

·
Registered
Nissan
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
X2???

Hey mate bare with me I am still going through stuff I will get back to you on this asap
cheers russ

·
Registered
Nissan
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
X3... If you are, I'm definitely still down for my 41.5" single row with the 10 outter LEDs flood on both sides and center 20 spots... (same as what as what was in Matt's 3rd order) with postage to QLD 4207

Thanks in advance

Troy
Hey Troy I will get back to you on these asap
cheers Russ

·
Registered
Nissan
7 Posts
Hey Troy I will get back to you on these asap
cheers Russ
Hey Russ, no stress mate... Going by bennogu's quote of around $30... Going by his post code he is 30mins north of me so postage should be similar...

Well if you can get hold of the single row with led config as above lock me in :-D

·
Registered
8 Posts
I noticed it was asked in the previous light bar bulk buy thread but I couldn't find an answer - do you know the angle of light coming out of each of the available lense options? (ie spot, flood, euro) And what sort of distance they reach?
Basically just looking to see if there is a diagram/picture similar to what other spotlights etc have showing how far a light will spread or throw.

Cheers

·
Registered
nissan
613 Posts
G'day Russ,

We realise that your kinda busy getting a grip on things, but when you get a chance is there the possibility of getting a bit of a time frame for this order ie (placement/dispatch/payment required dates etc). dont need anything too specific, just somethink like. orders going on on friday, should be here in 2weeks, then a week to get to you, i need the money by thursday etc......... :)

Also are you going to be setting yourself up a paypal account or will all payments be via direct deposit ?? (finance ministers on my back again :rolleyes:)

Cheers

·
Registered
nissan
87 Posts

Thanks in advance

Troy
Also interested when you're ready mate :)

·
Registered
Nissan
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All good guys just been waiting on supplier all ready to go now when I get home tonite will go through and see what and who we have I would like to get this order

1 - 20 of 78 Posts