Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

2081 - 2084 of 2084 Posts

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,961 Posts
A sad day indeed Lee. Poor old Neville.

I too sold a car once, and I still regret it. Mainly cause its now way nicer than anything I'll ever own, but whatever. Between that and your heartfelt post I feel more justified than ever in my decision to hoard every other vehicle I've ever bought, including the one I rolled.

Reactions: Leethal

·
Premium Member
TD42 GQ
1,151 Posts
A sad day indeed Lee. Poor old Neville.

I too sold a car once, and I still regret it. Mainly cause its now way nicer than anything I'll ever own, but whatever. Between that and your heartfelt post I feel more justified than ever in my decision to hoard every other vehicle I've ever bought, including the one I rolled.
I was trying to offload my GQ circa 2007 and nobody wanted it - So I grumbled to myself and kept it. Now, I couldn't part with it.

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,961 Posts
I was trying to offload my GQ circa 2007 and nobody wanted it - So I grumbled to myself and kept it. Now, I couldn't part with it.
It'd be lie to say I've never considered selling all my MQ and MK stuff and buying something different, but like you I don't think I could do that now.
I will eventually have to downsize the collection though, and It'll probably be just my white shorty and the wagon that stay.

Reactions: RickGQ

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GUIV
18,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,084
Take the best components from each member of your entire fleet, and from these assemble a weapon whose whole will be far greater than the sum of its parts.

A Covid mask-wielding James would be out the front, parked at the end of his driveway, sootchucker idling away as he flips the bird at passing naysayers.

A hearty image.

2081 - 2084 of 2084 Posts