Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
The nutty professor
8,299 Posts
wtf are you whinging about , women are evil things that will bleed and suck you dry ( sometimes that could be a good thing) you are now able to go around and screw her friends or what ever you want for that matter

think yourself lucky , you got out early , there are much worse things to be upset about but life goes on , it only gets better

·
Registered
nissan
1,482 Posts
We moved back to Oz and bought a great block of land on a deserted beach just north of Bundaberg and built a nice house (with a pool). Its about 20 meters off the beach.
Keep your chin up.

I see your problem mate. You built a pool 20m from a beach. What were you thinking?

Seriously, well done mate. Shilo for PM!

·
Registered
GQ Dual Cab. TD42Ti with fruit.
5,624 Posts
Just a bit ahead of you mate. All my stuff, work and relationship, turned to crap last month. Still trying to work it all out.

My mum and dad have been great support, so your mum can help you too.

We gotta get through it mate, no other good option. Any spare time I get now, I am going to spend on my truck. Lots to do, should keep me out of trouble for a couple of years!! ;)

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,149 Posts
My suggestion to you is have a shower, put some neat casual clubber on and go to the closest childrens hospital you can find and look in there.
Then come back on hear and tell me your life sucks.
GET A GRIP MATE.

Shane.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
3,907 Posts
I wouldnt be too rude to him, I hear of some people killing themselves or totally loosing it and live on the street when wives or girlfriends leave them.

I had this bloke working for me that was only 22 and his girlfriend left and took the house, he then lost his drivers licence, his job all within 2 weeks as he lost the plot. God knows what happened to him after that.

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
Slippery nipple,
So thats hard huh !!!

A mate has been married for near 20 years , has 5 kids with his wife

She just let him for a woman

·
Registered
nissan gq
706 Posts
I wouldnt be too rude to him, I hear of some people killing themselves or totally loosing it and live on the street when wives or girlfriends leave them.

I had this bloke working for me that was only 22 and his girlfriend left and took the house, he then lost his drivers licence, his job all within 2 weeks as he lost the plot. God knows what happened to him after that.
He's right i had a mate whose life turned to ****, split with his wife moved away to start again, did'nt work because next we heard of him was that he had taken his own life.
Look on the bright side slippery nipple now you can do what you want with no whinging,bitchen or moaning.A old bloke once told me "son it's cheaper and easier to pay for it".

Chin up mate
As a wise man once said "such is life"

·
Registered
nissan mk
51 Posts
geez u guys can be hard at times. i understand alot goes on in every1s life, good and bad but really, slippery nipple is having a rough patch and just needs some support. i dont see the need for the harsh comments.

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,955 Posts
hey slippery nipple i feel for u. got hurt at work. on workcover got sack. lost house. wife and kids and now my mother dies all in last two months. sucked it all up. now have new job new woman and happy again move home to mother get on with life and start again is not so hard.

·
Banned
nissan patrol
178 Posts
the worlds shortest fair tale

once apon a time,
a bloke asked a girl will you mary me?............

she said NO!...........

AND THE BLOKE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER AND FARKED ALL HER MATES, AND RODE MOTOR BIKES,AND WENT FISHING AND PLAYED FOOTBALL AND DRANK BEER AND ATE CURRY AND LEFT THE TOILET SEAT UP AND PLAYED ON THE PLAYSTATION AND FARTED AND HAD A ****, WHENEVER HE WANTED.....................

THE END!

for those confused females out there, it's simple. men have 2 emotions: hungry and horny. if you see him with out an erection make him a farkin sandwich

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.