Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Anyone have a photo or could they photoshop a set of Lightforce 240's on the factory nudge bar that sits in front of the pto winch. The lights that were on mine were taken off it before i bought it

thanks

·
i like it dirty
nissan patrol
1,325 Posts
Hi,

Anyone have a photo or could they photoshop a set of Lightforce 240's on the factory nudge bar that sits in front of the pto winch. The lights that were on mine were taken off it before i bought it

thanks
If your worries about it fitting it will be fine

i have 3 hellas on mine

·
Registered
597 Posts
Like this?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
exactly like that thanks, just thinking putting them on the lower mounts where the factory spots are. what you think of em on a safari?

·
Registered
597 Posts
exactly like that thanks, just thinking putting them on the lower mounts where the factory spots are. what you think of em on a safari?
They don't fit on the factory tabs so mounted them as pictured, good lights got a some what unconventional set up going with a 24v 55w halogen running off the factory fog light switch with amber combo lense for fog and cloud and a 24v 50w HID fired off the high beams which throws out heaps of light - got combo lense on that also

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They don't fit on the factory tabs so mounted them as pictured, good lights got a some what unconventional set up going with a 24v 55w halogen running off the factory fog light switch with amber combo lense for fog and cloud and a 24v 50w HID fired off the high beams which throws out heaps of light - got combo lense on that also

thanks davros you havent got photos taken from further back have you by any chance? thanks

·
Registered
597 Posts
Yep

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks, they look big on patrol, sorry for annoying you put my how much were they took big for the factory mounts?? thanks mate

·
Registered
597 Posts
They are big 200mm is probably the ideal size it the depth that's the issue hits the headlight wiper arm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts