Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I had 1/2 my removal from Canberra to Grafton done on monday this week. The removalists Gordon (GordonMicheallee from this Forum)and Tim were absoluely fantastic. Looked after everything, took great care packing it, checked with us what we wanted moved. They had spaces for certain things that were packed but were going on the 2nd truck. Makes the 2nd load alot smaller. They arrived Sunday night and stayed with us, a few quiet (not) ales and then some shuteye.
Have spoken with the inlaws (where the stuff is being delivered), they were very happy with the service and the way the guys conducted themselves. As Gordon lives not to far away from where we are going, we will be going up to see him and his family and Tim and do some wheeling with them.

Both my partner and myself are really grateful for thier help, (was a damn good price too) and I highly recommend them to anybody on the middle of the East coast who is looking for a removalist.
Gordo, hope you haven't drunk all that rum yet, lol.:cool:

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
When these ******** up here boot me out for my mexican ways i might give him a call :)

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tonka, you moved to Gods country, forget your Mexican ways and embrace the perfection that is Qld. LOL

·
Registered
636 Posts
Thanks Jack

Thanks Jack,

I must say also that it is easy to deal with nice people like yourselves, The Rum went down a treat when we got home,just what we needed after 4 days on the road, say thanks to the inlaws for the help too. See ya' soon for a wheel.

Cheers Gordo'

P.S. Just so you all know, my forum contact is gordonmichaellee.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
When these ******** up here boot me out for my mexican ways i might give him a call :)
Pah, you're on the gold coast. ****hole border city that it is. Move to Noosa mate, and get some real culture - no red necks there (well, less anyway;))!

:p

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Pah, you're on the gold coast. ****hole border city that it is. Move to Noosa mate, and get some real culture - no red necks there (well, less anyway;))!

:p

Love your work Mic, using the word 'culture' whilst talking about Queensland.

Always liked your humour ;)

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gordo, sorry about the contact mistake, I have corrected it. teach me to read things properly the 1st time. Your Mrs would be asking you strange questions if she had read it. LOL. See you soon.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Love your work Mic, using the word 'culture' whilst talking about Queensland.

Always liked your humour ;)
Haha! I like melbourne - it beats Grozny!:D

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
Well done gordo
Another great story from forum contacts

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
52 Posts
Another job well done

Thanks Gordo and Tim, another job well done from Lighthouse Removals.
Got us to the north coast no worries. Good deal for forum members and everyone really.
Will catch up for a quad bike run up skyline soon.

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Now hang on a minute Mic. I'm in Noosa. I've got a Patrol and heaps of guns. I've also got a bad attitude to authority. And, I'm a member of the NRA. Not only that, but plenty of my mates are of the same persuasion. We are not all cultured pooftahs up here and some of us have other mates who are plainly ********...maybe we are too, but we don't proclaim it in case the homos get frightened and start pissing themselves in the street...would be bad for tourism I guess...don't really give a rat's though.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Now hang on a minute Mic. I'm in Noosa. I've got a Patrol and heaps of guns. I've also got a bad attitude to authority. And, I'm a member of the NRA. Not only that, but plenty of my mates are of the same persuasion. We are not all cultured pooftahs up here and some of us have other mates who are plainly ********...maybe we are too, but we don't proclaim it in case the homos get frightened and start pissing themselves in the street...would be bad for tourism I guess...don't really give a rat's though.

What????

Why don't I understand this???

Cheers Gordo'

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
You're not pissed. Friday night. Sorry. Shouldn't be on the computer. No offence I hope. Feel free to come to Noosa anytime you like. It's very civilised really. I just have mad ideas occasionally.

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Quick addition...Hermann Goering (I think) said: 'Anyone mentions Culture...I reach for my gun.'
I just thought for a moment that It was being suggested that being in Noosa meant one might be 'cultured'...couldn't let it go through to the keeper. Should have I guess.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,262 Posts
Noosa hey! Bloody tourist centre.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts