Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after 4 months and $300, I'm sick of waiting for someone to sort out my god damn vendors thread. I've sent PM's I've kept my complaints to the private vendors area but now I'm sick of it.

I figure a whole thread in a public section of the forum might grab his attention and lead to him doing something about it.

For those at home, I have subscribed to be a premium vendor. I figured I'd sign on for a month and see if I got any business out of it then go from there. After an initial PM saying 'thanks, these are things you'll get for you money, my computer is having issues we'll get a thread sorted asap' nothing happened.

I sent a few PM's, nothing. Then I asked if anyone knew what was going on, in the vendors section and other vendors suggested a few guys I should try to contact.

No answers. More PM's, no reply.

it got to 3 months of LINK taking my money and not actually giving me anything in return and I started a thread in the vendors section. Other vendors said they had also had issues so I'm not the only one, nice to feel included I guess.

Now it's been 4 months as he's just taken another $75 from my account, it's an automatic debit thing through paypal but he would still see it coming into his account and one would think it might occur to him, 'who's offroad division and why are they sending me $75 a month and don't have a vendors thread, perhaps I'll check my PM's or the Vendors section of my own f#$king forum and see what's going on'

So, we'll see whether he just bans me so that I can't continue to complain or he actually sorts this out now that his poor service is made public.

All I can say to anyone thinking about becoming a Premium or Supporting Vendor is:

DO NOT BE A PATIENT PERSON, HARRASS THE ***** OUT OF HIM TILL YOU GET YOUR THREAD OR IT WILL JUST GO ON AND ON LIKE IT HAS WITH ME.

OR

JUST DON'T BOTHER

Finally, Link, if you actually read this, I think it's only fair that I can put the money paid towards a 12 months subscription and you actually make me a fu#$king thread this time.

Give me a call 0411 563 300 as you obviously can't read a PM

·
Registered
nissan/gq patrol
589 Posts
You can stop that monthly pp(periodical payment) or dd(direct debit) just depends on what bank you are with. Just ring them(your bank) up or get online via your online banking and send a secure email to them explaining you want it stopped.They will get back to you before the end of the day with what you have to do.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I know I can do that but at the end of the day I actually want to have a place to advertise my business here.

Thus why I haven't just cut my losses and buggered off.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,364 Posts
prior to this have you tried to PM the mods? im guessing the mods attention will be attracted to his so that might help. Surely somone must know link personally

·
"NOW TAKING BRIBES"
nissan
5,282 Posts
We cant do a think about it, well i could but i have no idea, i have access to admin but dont know what to do about it

·
Registered
nissan patrol
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JET 6 as stated above has had a go at helping me and contacting Link on my behalf. (thanks mate) but the plan is that link will see these posts and do something.

if he hasn't seen them by the weekend they're going in every topic on the forum until he does.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts