Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi just wondering if anyone reccomends anyone in particular to install lockright locker in south sydney and how much did you pay?

thanks in advance :cheers:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hi mate, i'm in Newcastle so i cant help with a place, though the best price i was quoted to instal the gears with me dropping the centre to them was $300.00. i had trouble finding places that would even touch it. unsure what drive in drive out would be. my centre will already be out hence i only was after price on fitting the gears.
cheers
Peter

·
Registered
nissan patrol
15 Posts
Hellfire,

I noticed your at cronulla, did you give the 4wd service centre a call at Taren Point? Also i think Opposite lock on west botany st can also fit them but not 100% sure.

In regards to price i have no idea as i have not fitted one yet, but will soon :)

Regards Satmstr

·
Registered
nissan gu3 2001
349 Posts
Hi mate, i'm in Newcastle so i cant help with a place, though the best price i was quoted to instal the gears with me dropping the centre to them was $300.00. i had trouble finding places that would even touch it. unsure what drive in drive out would be. my centre will already be out hence i only was after price on fitting the gears.
cheers
Peter
gee mate that sounds expensive, considering dropping the center into them... Fitting the lokka takes less than an hour. all the time is getting the center in and out.

·
Registered
nissan
164 Posts
gee mate that sounds expensive, considering dropping the center into them... Fitting the lokka takes less than an hour. all the time is getting the center in and out.
I agree, I did it myself and putting the lokka into the center was definitely the easiest part of the whole exercise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts